Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's tons of shows that feature preaching and other spoken word, but can anyone recommend original programming that's broadcast on either network or cable channels?

I'm not looking for stuff that takes you a long time to spot the glory of God in it either. There's plenty of that stuff. I'm interested in things that are blatantly Christian. Thanks!

Reactions: brinny

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am not quite sure what you are looking for but I watch TBN and I used to watch also Daystar but it has moved to cable. So you should have at least those two. There are many services that I like but it is a matter of choice. Charles STanley is my first choice. I watch church services mostly. James Merritt, T D Jakes are a few more. As I say it is personal choice. Maybe watch one of the stations Sunday as most all the good ones are on the Sabbath. I hope you find what you are looking for. Tbn offers 5 or 6 stations that offer various formats. One is a very popular programming but I can't remember its name, it has a lot of music. On Sunday there is a vegan recipe show I watch for the recipes and talk. This show is there when I don't have a service I am watching. I don't remember daystar having anything more than one format and that is preachers.
There is a third but I am not sure of the channel ID. I very seldom watch it, little known are there.
My biggest interest has always been bible study and I have not been able to find any for a few years. Fred K price JR offers a wonderful BS but they are no longer on tbn.. They are prejudice but mostly you don't see it. If you find a bible study on TBN let me know please:)
Welcome!
Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not quite sure what you are looking for but I watch TBN and I used to watch also Daystar but it has moved to cable. So you should have at least those two. There are meant services that I like but it is a matter of choice. Charles STanley is my first choice. I watch church services mostly. James Merritt, T D Jakes are a few more. As I say it is personal choice. Maybe watch one of the stations Sunday as most all the good ones are on the Sabbath. I hope you find what you are looking for. Tbn offers 5 or 6 stations that offer various formats. One is a very popular programming but I can't remember its name, it has a lot of music. On Sunday there is a vegan recipe show I watch for the recipes and talk. This show is there when I don't have a service I am watching. I don't remember daystar having anything more than one format and that is preachers.
There is a third but I am not sure of the channel ID. I very seldom watch it, little known are there.
My biggest interest has always been bible study and I have not been able to find any for a few years. Fred K price JR offers a wonderful BS but they are no longer on tbn.. They are prejudice but mostly you don't see it. If you find a bible study on TBN let me know please:)
Welcome!
Blessings
there is a jewish guy named kirt Schneider. He does a show called discovering the jewish Jesus. I'm not really a fan of it. But it might be what you're looking for.

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Is he on TBN? I do watch on occasion a Jewish guy, I like when he sings but I don't think of his show as bible study. I will watch more closely tomorrow,
Thanks
I hope you found something that you like:)

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
i have to add one. i have ignored this guy for years because of what i saw i didn't like not really giving him a chance and lately i have been watching him and he is the second on my list now as my favorites. i think that i have always looked for the traditional ministries and that is why I excluded him. he is so far from traditional. he is wonderful, as in he doesn't appear to follow a script. he is dynamic in his way of teaching. i am very impressed with him now. His appearance sort of takes you a back or at least it did me. try to sit through just once. i never did, as soon as i saw him i changed the channel. it is good i have found this out about myself. happy sabbath! Let me know if you are seeing what I am now seeing now;)
Ron Carpenter is his name.

I did see the guy you were talking about, today. He is not the one I was thinking of when you mentioned him. His show was very interesting today;0

Upvote 0