Visit site
✟10,324.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Joy Electric isn't really techno, it's more of EBM.
With techno things get sketchy with the sub genres. EMB/newwave/Synthpop/industrial/ I know of. Techno I do not. But there are a ton of underground Christian techno bands out there.

I suggest you check out http://www.nsoul.com/ which hosts alot of christian techno/dance/rave music artists

Apoptygma Berzerk is good and technoish. but it more falls along the lines of EMB too.

Upvote 0

MusicMelOU

Feb 29, 2004
Asheville, NC
Visit site
✟15,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Woohoo I'm so glad to hear there is demand out there for Christian electronic music. I've made a lot of techno music and I have lyrics for it, but I haven't gotten around to recording the lyrics with the music yet. My stuff sounds like mainstream-club music, but a little bit more ambient. But yay! this makes me excited :D .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JC 101 FM

Employed by God
Aug 29, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
✟15,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
MusicMelOU said:
Woohoo I'm so glad to hear there is demand out there for Christian electronic music. I've made a lot of techno music and I have lyrics for it, but I haven't gotten around to recording the lyrics with the music yet. My stuff sounds like mainstream-club music, but a little bit more ambient. But yay! this makes me excited :D .
if you ever get some done mail me a demo...If it's good I'll play it.

Keith Groves
Afternoon Drive / Evening Host
CHRI 99.1 FM
1010 Thomas Spratt Place, Suite 3
Ottawa ON
K1G 5L5
Office 613-247-1440
Request 613-247-1886

Upvote 0