Christian support for Jerusalem Third Temple seems to be growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yes

And I understand that GOD already spoke of a "NEW COVENANT"

And I understand that if all had received a NEW SPIRIT and a NEW heart, the veil would have already been removed

And with it, the understanding that there is only ONE WAY that we have access to THE FATHER
Actually I was talking about the temple that Satan will expect to be worshipped as god in. Then there is the Ezekiel Temple for the Millennium.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually I was talking about the temple that Satan will expect to be worshipped as god in. Then there is the Ezekiel Temple for the Millennium.
So after Satan sets himself up in the rebuilt temple will this be the same rededicated temple mentioned on Ezekiel?

Are you saying that GOD will reuse the temple which satan used?

Or, are you saying that GOD will destroy the temple which Satan used, and build up another one?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where are you people getting those silly ideas? Where is this evil satan in the Tanakh? Where is Ezekiel talking about this with the respect to the Temple? I might be crazy, but the rededication reads like a joyous occasion.
In the time of Ezra, the sighting of the temple received different responses. Some were overjoyed yes. But some weren't

(Ezra 4)

It'll be the same mixed response sir

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where are you people getting those silly ideas? Where is this evil satan in the Tanakh? Where is Ezekiel talking about this with the respect to the Temple? I might be crazy, but the rededication reads like a joyous occasion.
Who was being spoken of in Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that the idea of building a third temple is silly?

Or the things that will come afterwards?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
So after Satan sets himself up in the rebuilt temple will this be the same rededicated temple mentioned on Ezekiel?

Are you saying that GOD will reuse the temple which Satan used?

Or, are you saying that GOD will destroy the temple which Satan used, and build up another one?
No the temple man makes next is not what God wanted. I sure it will be destroyed.

He already stated He will be bringing His Own as Ezekiel described. Ezekiel describes an enormous new temple in chapters 40–42. The glory of God returns to the Temple in chapter 43. The hearts of the people will have been changed Ezekiel 36:26–27, and even Gentiles have a place in the restored kingdom Ezekiel 47:22 which also indicates that Ezekiel is seeing the millennium.

Upvote 0

danny ski

Jan 13, 2013
✟34,912.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying that the idea of building a third temple is silly?

Or the things that will come afterwards?
No, the Temple will be restored and the sacrifices will resume. What I don't understand is what this mythical Satan has to do with this?

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Has it occurred to anyone that they may all be the same Temple? Perhaps we will see the rebuilding of the Temple in the next few decades, and sometime in the future it will be abused, followed by being the exact same Temple of the Millenial reign of Moshiach.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Has it occurred to anyone that they may all be the same Temple? Perhaps we will see the rebuilding of the Temple in the next few decades, and sometime in the future it will be abused, followed by being the exact same Temple of the Millenial reign of Moshiach.
I have seen some estimates as to how much land it would cover, and it amounts to about the same size as others have figured out belongs to Israel by promise.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Promised Land
hqdefault.jpg

The Temple of Ezekiel

Ezekiels-temple.jpg

and then there is the City of God....The length, width, and height of the city measure to 12,000 stadia. Many translations convert this measurement for us to help us understand the size of the city. The NRSV and NASB read 1500 miles while the NET and NLT read 1400 miles. I like this version. “the city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width;… fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal” (Revelation 21.16).

But I want you to understand something about this understanding. Ancient cities usually were measured in size by their circumference. Large cities during antiquity had a wall of defence surrounding them, and it was that wall that was measured. New Jerusalem has a wall surrounding it (Rev 21.17). So, Rev 21.16 likely means that the wall surrounding New Jerusalem is “foresquare” and that it is about 1,500 miles in circumference. The text says, “The city lies foursquare,” meaning its base which is surrounded by the wall. Accordingly, each of the four sides of the base of New Jerusalem are 375 miles in length, not 1,500 miles as commonly understood. And, of course, the height of the city is 375 miles as well, not 1,500 miles... which is more logical to me.

Here is why... The promise to Abraham on the size of Israel happens to have borders that measure 375 miles. The distance from the Wadi el Arish to the Euphrates River in Syria is about 375 miles. the entire Promised Land will stretch “from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates” (Genesis 15.18). "The river of Egypt” in the Old Testament always refers to the Wadi el Arish. It was the usual northeastern border of ancient Egypt. The “river Euphrates” refers to that portion of the Euphrates River that runs through Syria.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.