1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Christian Sci Fi RPG Project

Discussion in 'RPG Out of Character' started by Victory of the Cross, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Victory of the Cross

Victory of the Cross Jesus is the Word of God

+1,021
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    Been a while since I was here, but thought i would pop in and gauge interest in a new rpg idea.

A few of my rpg buddies from this site and I have been taking over how while there are many rich and ideal settings for christian fantasy (lotro, narnia, circle trilogy etc) there really is very little settings for a christian sci fi RPG series.

We've decided to work on a project to create a rich lore filled setting for christian sci fi rpgs.

For example when people want to make a star wars rpg they already have a vast amount of resources to draw on, cultures, races etc to flesh out their world.

If anyone would like to join in this project please either post here (or preferably) send me a private message:)

2. Ellesar

Ellesar biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic

+158
    Christian
    Single
    I'll think about joining in on the project :p

3. Victory of the Cross

+1,021
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
    lol :p I am sure you will :p

4. K9Guardian

K9Guardian I live to protect the flock...

+78
    Christian
    Single
    HEY, EL! It's good to see you again! :)

I'm stretched pretty thin, but I'll consider if the pace is not too demanding.

5. Victory of the Cross

+1,021
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
  6. Victory of the Cross

+1,021
    Non-Denom
    Engaged
  7. jonrgrover

jonrgrover New Member

+13
    American Samoa
    Christian
    Married
    Clear areas for Christian science fiction setting would include the Tribulation, Armageddon, and the Millennial Kingdom. Other possibilities could be time travel, alien invasion, demon invasion, the times of Noah, Genetic engineering disaster, the Millennium Kingdom Star Empire. Alternate histories could include the Roman Industrial Revolution, The Flowering of Civilization brought on by a successful Arthurian Age, The Modern Christian Revival, and so many more. I am building a game that supports all of these and I am open to more suggestions. :)