Christian rapper rebukes prosparity preachers!

Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
False Teachers By Shai Linne - YouTube
s16yaa.jpg

Last edited:

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Sad sick and busted,I stay all the day for Jesus.

Well brother show us a example give all you have,your home car money because
Its not Christian,go throw your computer away get moving.
Suffer earn your salvation earn your humble badge.
You posted it do it.
Don't do the talk unless you do the walk anything less is sin.

Romans 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

You doubt prosperity, enjoy poverty or explain why you condemn others for things you cannot do yourself.

I hope that is you in that poverty and sickness picture otherwise that would be hypocrisy.

Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As far as people like Osteen their unbiblical prosperity Gospel isn't the only thing I have a problem with.

One of my biological sister's (I was Adopted at birth) committed adultery using the anti-biblical teachings of Joel Osteen as an excuse. Specifically she used the one about listening to your heart and not doing what anyone else says to excuse this. "God knows whats in our hearts" she would say. She ruined her children's lives with her adultery and drug addiction. I wish Child Protection Services (In my state Dept. of Human Services) was not as overworked and understaffed.

That dangerous WOLF in Sheep's clothing says to do what's in your heart not matter what anyone tells you. MY SISTER DID! Jeremiah said the human heart is exceedingly corrupt and wicked! JESUS SAID out of the heart comes evil things like murders, adultery, whoredom, lies, theft ect. She listens to heretics like Joel Osteen but will not read the Bible or even listen to what Jesus said.

(From 32:20 to 33:07)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQSLP8lvT4
"You have to learn to follow your heart. You can’t let other people pressure you into being something that you’re not. If you want God’s favor in your life, you must be the person He made you to be, not the person your boss wants you to be, not even the person your parents or your husband wants you to be. You can’t let outside expectations keep you from following your own heart.”

This is not just unbiblical, it is far worse, it is antibiblical! It is in direct opposition of what Jesus said.

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders." - Jesus (Matthew 15:19)

For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, murder, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:- Jesus (Mark 7:21-22)

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9)

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in HIS HEART. Matthew 5:28

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I think that the full on deification of humanity apart from the Work of Christ, the Work of the Spirit in Justification and Sanctification and the Work of the Father in Glorification is of far more concern in the teaching of Word of Faith preachers, Orthodoxy says that it is only after these are efficacious in the believer that we can start to talk about the believer possibly becoming deity, and that's on the other side of heaven!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is from that video I just posted(Joel Osteen : His Occult/New Age Teachings in Church; Corrupt View of Christianity), please look at 35:54 to 37:47. THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS but those of the Author of the Video.

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things. (Philippians 3:18-19)

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds. (1 Corinthians 2:14-15)

Therefor those like Joel Osteen and those under him who's true God are IDOL, is there own temporary earthly satisfaction, are enemies of the cross according to the apostle Paul. Because they have their mind set on earthly things such as their BEST LIFE NOW instead of heavenly things like submitting to Christ, their end will be destruction, their end will be hell.

Now when Osteen tells people that God's main purpose for Christians is to have their BEST LIFE NOW and enjoy luxury and success, as opposed to striving to put away sin and obey Christ, Osteen is repeating the error of the nicolaitans that Jesus condemned in the book of Revelations...

"But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelations 2:6-7

So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate. Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. (Revelations 2:15-16)

So here Jesus speaking through the Apostle John says that He hates the works of the Nicolaitanes and that the Nicolaitanes need to repent or else they will go to Hell for all eternity.

The question is what did the Nicolaitanes do and teach that made Christ so angery with them.

The answer is given to us by Christians in the early Church who wrote about the Nicolaitanes....

"But Nicolaus has been a cause of the wide-spread combination of these wicked men. He, as one of the seven (that were chosen) for the diaconate, was appointed by the Apostles. (But Nicolaus) departed from correct doctrine, and was in the habit of inculcating indifferency of both LIFE and FOOD." (HIPPOLYTUS OF ROME THE REFUTATION OF ALL HERESIES Book 7 Chapter 24)

Let us see, then, whether it be a just one: not as if we aimed at destroying the happiness of sanctity, as do certain Nicolaitans in their maintenance of LUST and LUXERY, but as those who have come to the knowledge of sanctity, and pursue it and prefer it, without detriment....(Against Marcion, Tertullian, Book I Chapter 29)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sad sick and busted,I stay all the day for Jesus.

You posted it do it.
Don't do the talk unless you do the walk anything less is sin.

You doubt prosperity, enjoy poverty or explain why you condemn others for things you cannot do yourself.

I hope that is you in that poverty and sickness picture otherwise that would be hypocrisy.
I never said such things. Don't lie or be deceptive. Perhaps you just misunderstood me.

Here let me copy and paste some things I have written previously...

Rightly said that is not true! Jesus who was greater then Solomon was born in a manger, and was homeless. Is anyone here greater then His Master? We are promised trials, tribulation, and persecution if we follow Jesus, not money. "Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." (If Jesus was homeless wouldn't the 12 be as well while they where following him around?)

Read John 15:18-25 and Luke 14:26-35

Was not Moses richer before he started following God. Are not Egyptian Princes wealthier then shepherds? Were not tax collectors working for Rome wealthier then homeless preachers? We first meet Matthew in Capernaum, in his tax booth on the main highway. He was collecting duties on imported goods brought by farmers, merchants, and caravans. I am pretty sure Paul would have made more money if he had not followed Jesus. I don't think part time tent makers made to much money.

Also I said this to.

we need Rich Christians! We need middle class Christians. We need Christians who are poor and even homeless. We need Christians in academia and we also need Christians outside of academia. We do not need cookie cutter Christians! If all Christians were rich less people would be reached with the Gospel. If none were rich likewise not as many people would be reached with the gospel. If no Christians went into academia not as many people would be reached with the gospel. If every Christian went into academia likewise not as many people would be reached with the gospel.

We need Pastors but we also need Soldiers, Firefighters, Policemen, Lawyers, Doctors, Construction Workers, :pCARPENDERS lol, Politicians, and burger flippers.

You will not become rich if you become a Christian. You may but its not like God blesses everyone who gets saved financially in this life. That is a good thing! All true Christians will be richer then Bill Gates could ever hope to be when we get to heaven anyways.

We are commanded to study to be ready to give an answer to every man who asks us a reason for the hope that's in us AND to preach the gospel. The great commission is important! Money is not. Although rich Christians do have a great opportunity.

Oh btw many people say that money is the root of evil. What scripture really says is that the LOVE OF money is the root of all evil. (1 Tim 6:10)

and

Get saved and God will make you rich? Well when God incarnated he was poor so I don't know where those people who preach that you will get financially rich if you follow God get their doctrine.

Jesus and the disciples had a collection (John 13:29 ) Jesus can materialize gold out of thin air (or water as it were Matthew 17:24-27) and yet he had a collection and purposely remained poor and homeless during the ministry(Luke 9:58 ). He could miracle up bread but yet he still bought bread.

Moses was poorer financially when in service to God then when he was a prince. Mathew was a tax collector so likewise he was richer before he served God. Well they are both richer now in heaven then they or anyone else every was on Earth but you get the point.

Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok first off you are misrepresenting what I am saying, although I am not saying this deception is necessary deliberate. I have never insinuated anything close to what you are accusing me of saying.
When did I say you have to sell your car, computer, everything you have, and be a bum preaching to people on the street 24/7 or insinuate anything of the sort?:confused: :doh::confused:

Second, I have a pm I haven't read yet and don't even know who it's from, and many things on this forum I could have answered but haven't yet because I have been busy catching up on my reading, cooking, on errands, and so on. SORRY, I APPOLOGISE FOR THIS, I am not ignoring any of you, and I will try to get around to answering those questions/objections, ect. ect. when I can. I have been extremely busy and stuff.

Third. I use my vehicle to get to work. I guard a parking lot. My job must be one of the most boring on the planet. I use my laptop to study scripture, watch seminars, debates, documentaries, and so on. (One of the reasons some of you guys have been getting thrashed so badly when debating me btw) I am going to start Bible College Online soon and I have used my Laptop for Criminal Justice classes and will be starting that up again soon. I also have some Hebrew and Greek learning software that is to me like popeyes Chicken is to little Nicky (The Schisnick)

This is not even remotely similar to a "Pastor" selling books filled with DANGEROUS antibiblical hogwash, setting up a pyramid scheme using God like a lottery ticket (Give me your money and God will bless you and give you more) , and then using that money to get himself or herself $5000 suits, mansions(plural), a private jet, plastic surgery, and or whatever. Not remotely similar. As far as on this forum I didn't even go off on that stuff yet though. (until now I guess)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You know the rappers and critics,of Preachers who are popular are hypocritical.

Any of them will pump a fist with their favorite sports star or music group they will raise a hand in praise.

Strange thing they never worry how much money they make or how they make it.

But I guess the world is worthy of praise,but not a preacher who reaches millions for Christ.

It don't matter on Sunday if the boys worship the devil as long as they win the game.

The rappers need to humbly warn us about Snoop Dog naw he may just bite back.

If you don't watch sports this ain't for you,but I bet most critics set in front of the tube watching all sorts
Of Hell and laughing at it.

I don't know the hearts of these Preachers all I know is they preach Jesus.

I don't know how much time and education they have put In their work,how long it took or how they struggled getting to where they are.

As far as the critics themselves,do they get paid ?
How much?

How much is enough to maintain Godly standing?

My self I do not work for nothing,so if my income gos 100 fold tomorrow praise God.

How much do prosperity critics give to missions?

Do they tithe?

Do these rappers expect donations so they can continue their purest of work?

Have they attended these Churches?

Were they asked to leave?

Accusation and presumption is not just for accusers to throw,but its for them to answer as well.

Start throwing stones if you can qualify.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You know the rappers and critics,of Preachers who are popular are hypocritical.

Any of them will pump a fist with their favorite sports star or music group they will raise a hand in praise.
All of them do this? Really? I know I do not and I also know that particular rappers critique of prosperity preachers are spot on

But I guess the world is worthy of praise,but not a preacher who reaches millions for Christ.
They actually poison millions (LIKE MY SISTER!!!!!!!) with lies and dangerous heresies and inoculate many to the real gospel and repentance.
"You have to learn to follow your heart. You can’t let other people pressure you into being something that you’re not. If you want God’s favor in your life, you must be the person He made you to be, not the person your boss wants you to be, not even the person your parents or your husband wants you to be. You can’t let outside expectations keep you from following your own heart.”
The rappers need to humbly warn us about Snoop Dog naw he may just bite back.
AGREED!!!! I actually do this myself and have taken flack for it from those hypocrites who judge me for judging and like to dirty dance and dryhump to such drivel!

For example two of my sisters who did this in front of me and their kids before I shut their music off and went off on them.

Disgusting how they (SISTERS) dirty danced with each other IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS AND THEIR BROTHER to ganster rap which used dirty words for female and male genitalia as well as glorified whoredom and racism.

But as Joel Osteen says...
And if my sisters hearts tell them to dirty dance with each other in front of their LITTLE CHILDREN and their brother then I guess AS JOEL OSTEEN SAYS They can’t let outside expectations keep them from following their own heart, They can’t let other people pressure them into being something that their not. THIS IS IN COMPLETE OPPOSITION TO SCRIPTURE!!!!!

If you don't watch sports this ain't for you,but I bet most critics set in front of the tube watching all sorts
Of Hell and laughing at it.
Not a really big sports watching guy. HOWEVER you said "Start throwing stones if you can qualify" did you not?

I don't know the hearts of these Preachers all I know is they preach Jesus.
NOT THE REAL ONE! Mormons preach a jesus to and so do Christian Identity advocates but it is a made up imaginary one which bears little resemblance to the real Jesus. They (Many of these prosperity/word of faith people) preach dangerous and poisonous lies and heresy. The like of which HAS TOTALLY CORRUPTED one of my sisters!

Im going to quote Joel Osteen again!!!
THIS IS NOT SCIPRUAL! It is not just unscriptural but in direct opposition to scripture!
Start throwing stones if you can qualify.
Throwing stones? You mean like what you just did?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is so hilarious. I wish I could make Joel Osteen see that.

If I see him walking around and I have my laptop on me I'm going to follow him around while putting my laptop in his face with the volume all the way up. Since that would be "following my heart" and he cant judge I shouldn't have a problem with him calling the police.

Upvote 0