Christian pickup lines... ;)

Those who do not know the "Word of God" refuse to accept what they read, the Holy Scripture talks about to Know a Woman as a sin.

Yes it is talking about sex and about kissing, for those who like what the world likes will minimize what the Holy Bible says they will try to break it down for their own needs.

Do not take this as a threat nor offence but as advice to becoming Holy. For the Holy Bible teaches us to practice Holiness to be Chirst Like not to be world like.

Upvote 0

FOMWatts<><

Follower of the Way
Jan 6, 2002
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟15,970.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HELLO?!?!?! I asked for a scripture reference??? I didn't ask to be accused of not knowing the Word of God. Knowing the Word does not mean i know everything, and I do not believe I have ever read about having a woman as sinful in marriage. I know it is wrong to lust after a woman, but it is not a sin to be with a woman in marriage. It is encouraged to stay without a woman if you can do it without lusting, but Paul says it is better to marry than to lust. Tell me where in the Word you get your claim??? Doesn't take a lofty or long reply. I need the scripture so I can decifer myself I do not want you to tell me what you think it means. I'll ask God about what HE MEANS. Thanx!!! <><

;) :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Seratoga
:D hehehe yeah ruebs, try them out!! go on.. dare you to...

Yeah? U think she'd be impressed with the "I think Heaven's missing an angel" one?

or..."could u touch me so I can tell all my friends I've been touched by an angel?"

or how about "are u religious cos I'm the answer to all your prayers"....

hmm...I somehow doubt she would

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.