Christian loses status. Christian broadcaster threatened. Believer seeks reconcilation with parents.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

• Dec. 28, 2023 | Laos​

Village Headman Becomes Christian, Loses Status

[12] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Sed.
    Sed and his wife joyfully received new Bibles from a front-line worker.
    Sed, the headman of his village and a faithful Christian, hosted a worship service in his home. District officials reprimanded him and gave him an ultimatum: stop believing in Christ or lose his position in the village. Sed chose to follow Christ, telling the authorities, "I will not recant my faith. I love God because he brings peace to my family. I rejoice in my God." He was immediately forced to sign a resignation letter, losing the post he had held for 18 years and the income he received from that position. Read More.
  • Dec. 28, 2023 | Benin​

Christian Broadcaster's Life Threatened

[8] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Amadi.
    A village in Benin.
    Amadi was a Muslim who enjoyed arguing with Christians. But he often wrestled with questions that caused him to doubt his beliefs. One night he had a dream in which a fearsome creature was attacking him and wouldn't stop, even though he cried out for Allah. But when he used the name of Jesus Christ, the creature vanished. Read More.
  • Dec. 28, 2023 | Nepal​

Believer Seeks Reconciliation with Parents

[10] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Jitendra.
    Jitendra must earn his living as a driver-for-hire.
    Jitendra is the only Christian in his family, and he earns daily wages as a driver. When his parents, who are wealthy, divided their property among their children, they did not give him anything because of his decision to follow Christ. Read More.