✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone

I am building a list of favorite Christian Hip-Hop Songs for my blog. I already have 5 at
Giving In To Jesus: 5 Christian Hip-Hop Songs That We Love
and I want a few more for a good, all-round selection for people to discover.
Preferably different artists (people can search for different songs from a specific artist once they've heard some of their music).
I'm also looking for something with lyrics and an iTunes availability so that people can hear the song and support the artists directly.

Is there anything you could suggest?

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

I am building a list of favorite Christian Hip-Hop Songs for my blog. I already have 5 at
Giving In To Jesus: 5 Christian Hip-Hop Songs That We Love
and I want a few more for a good, all-round selection for people to discover.
Preferably different artists (people can search for different songs from a specific artist once they've heard some of their music).
I'm also looking for something with lyrics and an iTunes availability so that people can hear the song and support the artists directly.

Is there anything you could suggest?
I like Lecrae alot.

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

givingintojesus.blogspot.co.za
May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like Lecrae alot.
yea he is one of my favorites as well! Got like 3 of his cd's (back when cd's were in lol). I have his songs 'Go Hard' on the list. That song really got to me!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yea he is one of my favorites as well! Got like 3 of his cd's (back when cd's were in lol). I have his songs 'Go Hard' on the list. That song really got to me!
Thats awesome that you like him too :) I hope you find the other artists that you want for your list :)

Upvote 0

Jag15

May 2, 2017
Winnipeg
✟10,977.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After creating a whole discography of pure music from a Christian perspective and bringing the name of Jesus to millions of people there are people creating videos picking apart every sentence he says looking for him to stumble. This is absolutely discusting.

I guess Jesus shouldn't have associated with the prostitutes or tax collectors either.

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thats awesome that you like him too :) I hope you find the other artists that you want for your list :)
Thanks. I know that there is good stuff out there, we just need to find it

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes Lecrae is great one of my favourites. Other suggestions I would include are Chance the Rapper-How Great and No Malice- Hear Ye Him, or Still Got Love. Here are 2 guys who are currently repping Christ for the mainstream.
Thanks will check them out :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After creating a whole discography of pure music from a Christian perspective and bringing the name of Jesus to millions of people there are people creating videos picking apart every sentence he says looking for him to stumble. This is absolutely discusting.

I guess Jesus shouldn't have associated with the prostitutes or tax collectors either.
I agree. Let's judge those reaching the lost instead of trying to reach the lost ourselves?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Let's judge those reaching the lost instead of trying to reach the lost ourselves?

1 Corinthians 5

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do
1 Corinthians 5

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
Do you think Lecrae is evil? When listening to his tracks I am inspired to turn my life to God, and make it all about Him. Please do me a favor and listen to his song 'Go Hard'? Isn't this a man trying to give everything to God?

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Here are some artist suggestions, I hope it's helpful.
Trip Lee, Tedashii, Andy Mineo, Flame, Canon, KB, Json, Lecrae (but he's already been mentioned), Shai Linne, Pro (aka Derek Minor), Steven Malcolm, and MC Jin

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do

Do you think Lecrae is evil? When listening to his tracks I am inspired to turn my life to God, and make it all about Him. Please do me a favor and listen to his song 'Go Hard'? Isn't this a man trying to give everything to God?

I have listened to that music a long time ago, go hard is an old song. I think he is selling albums. I do not think he is evil, he is compromised. It is a fact that most "christian hip hop" artist go into the christian genre because they are unable to break in to the real hip hop market. Lot's of hip hop and so called christian rock people are frauds. Just because someone puts Jesus in their music does not matter to me, we inspect fruit, not words.

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here are some artist suggestions, I hope it's helpful.
Trip Lee, Tedashii, Andy Mineo, Flame, Canon, KB, Json, Lecrae (but he's already been mentioned), Shai Linne, Pro (aka Derek Minor), Steven Malcolm, and MC Jin
Thanks will have a look at them as well. Already have Andy Mineo and Derek minor; Tedashii is in another genre I did (can't remember off hand) and I put one of Flame's songs in a trap list I did

Upvote 0

Saun Gardrersy

May 14, 2017
Fourways
Visit site
✟15,463.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have listened to that music a long time ago, go hard is an old song. I think he is selling albums. I do not think he is evil, he is compromised. It is a fact that most "christian hip hop" artist go into the christian genre because they are unable to break in to the real hip hop market. Lot's of hip hop and so called christian rock people are frauds. Just because someone puts Jesus in their music does not matter to me, we inspect fruit, not words.
I see. I can agree that there are some who pretend, but you say most when I believe few. I'm not sure so I'm not saying this as fact, but isn't it harder to be a christian artist than a secular one?

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see. I can agree that there are some who pretend, but you say most when I believe few. I'm not sure so I'm not saying this as fact, but isn't it harder to be a christian artist than a secular one?

Who runs the music industry?

Upvote 0