Biblicist
Feb 27, 2008
Ontario
✟13,717.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is interesting and it makes me think. I used to question, why wouldn't a person who is close to God be totally delievered of their sin? Why save the person and not change them? But then I remembered that while we are in the flesh, the flesh will want what the flesh wants- saved or not.

There is a pastor down here where I live that was caught having sex with another pastor. Not too long later he was preaching a revival that my Church was invited to. Not only that but another pastor has children by some of his members. Really? Why do we even wonder why young people are leaving the church when the leaders are doing any and everything?
WOW! That's pretty rough. It sounds like your denomination needs to review its disciplinary policy.

Upvote 0

Jerrell

Minister of Christ
Jul 19, 2007
Spartanburg, South Carolina
✟16,637.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
WOW! That's pretty rough. It sounds like your denomination needs to review its disciplinary policy.

It's not just my denomination, It's not just the Baptist, it's Missionary Baptist, and even Methodist preachers and Minsters of music. But I'm positive it doesn't stop there, even though many of you may like to fancy the idea that your denomination in your area doesn't host sexually immoral people it does, and that is the reason I wanted to start this discussion because this is contradictory to the work of Christ.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.