Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey! I'm starting to get back into necklaces and other jewelry. Because I'm joining a church, I bought a nice cross necklace to wear at the gatherings!

Its this one but its the blue version.
DP1106201717043039M
What about you all? Wanna share all your bling? Do you make any? Or perhaps collect vintage ones?

Reactions: Babe Ruth

ChurchJewelry

Dec 29, 2017
Toronto
✟732.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm actually in the process of starting a Christian Jewelry company called Church. Feel free to check it out at www.churchjewelry.com

Curious - what Christian symbols do you guys connect with the most? I'm starting to design our 2019 collection - God Bless xx

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm actually in the process of starting a Christian Jewelry company called Church. Feel free to check it out at www.churchjewelry.com

Curious - what Christian symbols do you guys connect with the most? I'm starting to design our 2019 collection - God Bless xx

I like crosses but seldom buy jewelry.

Reactions: ChurchJewelry
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChurchJewelry

Dec 29, 2017
Toronto
✟732.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey! I'm starting to get back into necklaces and other jewelry. Because I'm joining a church, I bought a nice cross necklace to wear at the gatherings!

Its this one but its the blue version.
DP1106201717043039M
What about you all? Wanna share all your bling? Do you make any? Or perhaps collect vintage ones?
where is this from?

Upvote 0