✟29,291.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Hello All

I just wondered if anyone could suggest a development project that might need the help of a Christian programmer?
I have dabbled in programming over the past 25 or so years - I used to work as a C/C++ programmer, then moved into IT during which I wrote a Node backend/Angular frontend project, a WPF app in C# and also various scripting tools in Powershell. I have my own business now in IT but I currently don't have a lot of work. I have been tutoring in Maths and Physics which pays the bills, but it would be nice to get my teeth into some coding.
I'm wary of most secular development jobs as I would probably struggle with the relational element. I work best alone. Not to say that there aren't some fully remote jobs out there, but I'm still cautious.

Thoughts greatly appreciated

Every blessing

Alun

WilliamMikesy

Jun 16, 2023
Manchester
✟9,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
It's awesome to see your passion for programming and your desire to contribute to Christian development projects. One year on, I hope you've found some exciting opportunities to apply your skills and make a difference in the community. If you're still on the lookout, don't forget to explore online platforms and forums that connect developers with nonprofits and organizations aligned with your faith. These platforms often have projects where you can work independently, and some even offer remote opportunities. For managing your projects efficiently, you can try out online help desk software. It can streamline your workflow and boost collaboration. Wishing you continued success in your coding journey, and may you be blessed with fulfilling projects ahead!

Upvote 0