Christain Rap....

blueberry2118

Oct 26, 2010
✟15,158.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am happy to find something I can relate too... Christian rap sound just like the music I listen to, but I am happy it speaking about my Lord. Trip Lee, Lecrae, Sho Baraka, Tedashii are to name a few artists. >.<

Here are a few songs to name:

Trip Lee:

Life 101

Twisted

Invade

Who he is
Lecrae:

King

High ft. Sho Baraka & Suzy Rock

40 Deep

Jesus Muzik

Tedashii:

26s

Sho Baraka:

We Can Be More

Slow it Down

Higher Love

*Sorry I can't post the links directly.

Last edited:

Girder of Loins

Future Math Teacher
Dec 5, 2010
United States of America
✟18,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
KJ-52 is the best white rapper ever!

Lecrae- Jesus Muzik, Go Hard, Rebel intro, Got Paper, Change, Unashamed, pretty much all of His

Trip lee- Call us Crazy, Cash or Christ, Hero, Eyes off Me, all of it really

Tedashii- 26's, not a fan of most of his stuff except when he features or is featured

Flame- Joyful noise(the best rap song ever!!!), Go Buck, On that cross, love all the stuff

KJ-52- KJ five two, video games, Rock with it, fivetweezy, whoop whoop, cartoon network

Yeah, I love rap! But only Christian as I don't want to listen to "shake that near my escalade!" and other horrible stuff like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sammy91771

Jun 20, 2011
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really love Christian rap that remakes popular rap songs, keeping the same catchy beat but putting good lyrics to it. Try JBReal he's got some great ones, or Jamar Dawson, I just found some of their songs and they're really good! If you go to their website too they have some free downloads.

Upvote 0