Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This fits with what is happening in my own life because my wife just got back from a month where she attended the Toronto Airport Church.... and she really is on fire.........
I am thinking that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wants to open my eyes......
and give me ears to hear......
spiritually...... because since I met her 17 years ago my wife has been given a level of guidance that astonishes me over and over again........

I got the following as a personal message and asked permission to repost it to a new thread...... because this perfectly summarizes what has been happening in my own life..... especially over these last two or three months......

That is a complex topic. There are a lot of misconceptions to fight through in order to ensure understanding. God gave me enduring understandings. It is unlocking scripture to see how he works.

Christ is to man as man is to woman. (1 Corinthians 11:3) That is a very profound verse. God is love. His love is fatherly. Man learns God's love. He shares it with woman. Man is meek before God. Woman meek before her husband. It is said that the Church is a Bride for Christ.

Christ is to man as man is to woman. Growing in Faith with God could be seen to be like a marriage. Because God is love, man can learn things God and intelligent design off of woman in marriage.

Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. That is, man is the decision maker. Woman turns his head and influences him. That could be in a physical way like she looks pretty so she turns his head. It could like an influence like man asks his wife what she wants for dinner. She says "I don't know." She says that a lot. She wants him to make a decision. Woman turns to her husband and says "I am cold." What does I am cold mean? She is influencing him to go turn on the heat or grab a blanket or something.

God brings the good and the bad. (Isaiah 45:7) The Greater Church is a bride for Christ. Turns his head. How has the church been turning God's head?

That may be a lot to take in, but with some prayer and Bible study, you may be able to gain a greater understanding of how God works in the world and how the Bible works, and how men and women work in intelligent design.

As far as women today.........Feminism and the sexual revolution has a blinding effect on men. Men have been lusting after women. This blinds them to the spiritual. God is love. God's love is fatherly. Given men are lusting after women, and thinking about being with them in sin, they do not have God's fatherly love in their hearts. They may be blind and deaf. (Ezekiel 12:2)(Matthew 13:16)

Reactions: Man on Fire

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christ is to man as man is to woman.

There is a lot of understanding to be had there as far as intelligent design and the spiritual.

Man is made in the image of God. God does not change. (Malachi 3:6-7) Man get married to a woman. She wants to change him. She changes. He doesn't change. It could be many years later, she is a different person, and he hasn't changed at all as she hope he would. Why? Man is made in the image of God, God doesn't change?

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Christ is to man as man is to woman.

There is a lot of understanding to be had there as far as intelligent design and the spiritual.

Man is made in the image of God. God does not change. (Malachi 3:6-7) Man get married to a woman. She wants to change him. She changes. He doesn't change. It could be many years later, she is a different person, and he hasn't changed at all as she hope he would. Why? Man is made in the image of God, God doesn't change?

Very, very interesting indeed.........
Messiah Yeshua / Jesus the Word / Logos has quite a sense of humor........

I personally am a guy who is not at all offended by the following statistic....and I am kind of wondering why it would be either surprising or offensive that women may have a significantly larger corpus callosum than we guys do????!!!

"The corpus callosum and its relation to sex has been a subject of debate in the scientific and lay communities for over a century. Initial research in the early 20th century claimed the corpus to be different in size between men and women. That research was in turn questioned, and ultimately gave way to more advanced imaging techniques that appeared to refute earlier correlations. The new advent of physiologic based imaging has altered the paradigm dramatically, with the relationship between gender and the corpus callosum becoming a subject of increasing numbers of studies in recent years. Both neurologist Roger Gorski of the University of California at Los Angeles and author/brain surgeon Leonard Schlain, M.D. have stated that women have 30% more connections to the left and right hemispheres than men."

Corpus callosum - Wikipedia

(Incidentally this is one of those Wikipedia articles that get edited and re-edited by people who have rather vehement opinions on this topic. Personally, I figured out long ago that my wife could multi task far far far far far better than I can.....OK, I admit it.....I am terrible at multitasking)!!!!

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know much about the science with the brain.

I do have testimony of being called by God, and cause and effect changes I went through.

As I grew in Faith, and in what God called me to do, as I continued to have cause and effect with the spiritual, my brain or mind started working differently. Having eyes to see and ears to hear is a theme in the Bible. (Ezekiel 12:2)(Proverbs 20:12)(Matthew 13:16) I gained sight. There are layers to the spiritual like layers in the Atmosphere. On one level, I may be able to see what God was doing in the news. On another level, I may have gained understanding of womanese through the Holy Ghost. It was like every hint or clue or game a woman had played with me suddenly made sense. Where I was dense before, and it went in one ear and out the other, suddenly I realized what had really been going on.

Sin blinds us to God. A young man that lusts after women doesn't have God's fatherly love in his heart. Someone with God's love in his heart would like Good things for people, and focusing on things of the flesh, especially outside of marriage, is not good. In the song "Blurred Lines," Robin Thicke would like to be blind and deaf in sin. He must of had a heart of stone like the Rolling Stones song?

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." (Ezekiel 36:26)

"For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it." (Matthew 13:15-17)

After being called by God, I felt more intelligent suddenly, more clear of mind, and in time, it was like I had access to all mysteries like in 1 Corinthians 13 as needed and at God's pleasure.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't know much about the science with the brain.

I do have testimony of being called by God, and cause and effect changes I went through.

As I grew in Faith, and in what God called me to do, as I continued to have cause and effect with the spiritual, my brain or mind started working differently. Having eyes to see and ears to hear is a theme in the Bible. (Ezekiel 12:2)(Proverbs 20:12)(Matthew 13:16) I gained sight. There are layers to the spiritual like layers in the Atmosphere. On one level, I may be able to see what God was doing in the news. On another level, I may have gained understanding of womanese through the Holy Ghost. It was like every hint or clue or game a woman had played with me suddenly made sense. Where I was dense before, and it went in one ear and out the other, suddenly I realized what had really been going on.

Sin blinds us to God. A young man that lusts after women doesn't have God's fatherly love in his heart. Someone with God's love in his heart would like Good things for people, and focusing on things of the flesh, especially outside of marriage, is not good. In the song "Blurred Lines," Robin Thicke would like to be blind and deaf in sin. He must of had a heart of stone like the Rolling Stones song?

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." (Ezekiel 36:26)

"For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it." (Matthew 13:15-17)

After being called by God, I felt more intelligent suddenly, more clear of mind, and in time, it was like I had access to all mysteries like in 1 Corinthians 13 as needed and at God's pleasure.

I have read that to the degree we can overcome lust.... we can begin to see this world as a genuine form of paradise / heaven.

We can begin to see the glory of G-d in everything...... if we are given enough of the Holy Spirit to overcome lust.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is lust. There is healthy desire. A man is married? It is healthy for him to desire his wife.

A man is single. It is healthy for a man to be attracted to women. In what way is he attracted and why? How does he desire a women? In general, appreciating beauty is not wrong. Lust and wickedness is desiring something physical outside of God and marriage and in sin.

God's love is fatherly. God has good plans for people. A man with God's fatherly love in his heart would like good things for people. Sexual immorality is good for no one.

Upvote 0