Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
ummm. Im a Muslim. and you basicly just called Islam 'satan'. :confused: Muslim are a sworn enemy of Satan... Islam is in fact very compatable with Christianity. In fact christianity and the bible became corrupt, so Islam came and continued it's TRUE teachings. We love and respect and follow Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah. Peace be upon him. Also we believe in Adam, and Noah, and Abraham and Isaac and so forth. We as Muslims await the return of Jesus, peace be upon him. when he returns, he will defeat the anti-christ. he will then rule the world for 40 years. and by the way, he will break all of the pagan 'cross' symbols. for he was not crucified. I would like to invite you to the Way of submittance to God Almighty, without setting up partners with him, such as the man made trinity lie. please read more about Islam before you call it Satan, or call it non-compatable with christianity, when in fact it very much is!:bow:

See, only satan would deny Christ's death on the cross. It rendered satan powerless because he no longer had the earthly domain that assists ppl from 'BEING' with God and ONLY God Himself could undo what we did thru satan.
So HE [GOD] came and became us and died for us, taking on the just wages of our sins because no man could ever do what only GOD can do.

He died. AND if He had not, Heaven would not have been opened.

Christianity is the hardest religion to follow because it is self giving.

Curious, what do you actually know of Christ's teachings?
Have you EVER read the Bible? Especially the New Testament?

Islam is about men's ideals and wants. Its about revenge. God says vengeance is His and not man's.

Jesus says if a man steal from you, then give him also your cloak. He said not to worry about possessions. HE said, turn the other cheek if someone strikes you.

HE said peacefully teach others to find Him. Only the heart can convert. Fear driven conversions are not conversions. HE wants YOUR heart and love.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Assalamu Alaikum

You may be new here so the offence caused I'm sure was unintentional. I'm all for Christian/Islam dialogue in a spirit of mutual respect and multi-cultural understanding.

However that will never likely happen when you tear up basic, core, beliefs about the Cross (calling it pagan is a tad rude to say the least) and dismissing the crucifiction.

Just as you picked up someone else's comment about Satan being in some way related to Islam was offensive to you, your own comments are offensive to Christians.

A little understanding and sensitivity from both sides is necessary...:)
See, this post you quoted shows why Chrislam is incompatible and impossible. They deny Christ's act as the Messiah.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
See, this post you quoted shows why Chrislam is incompatible and impossible. They deny Christ's act as the Messiah.

Of course they deny Christ as the Messiah. They're not Christians.

That doesn't stop us engaging in dialogue to improve mutual communication and in turn mutual understanding...

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Of course they deny Christ as the Messiah. They're not Christians.

That doesn't stop us engaging in dialogue to improve mutual communication and in turn mutual understanding...

That is NOT what Chrislam is.
It is combining both as truth...and they can never be compatible to have both be truth. One disavows the other.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Assalamu Alaikum

You may be new here so the offence caused I'm sure was unintentional. I'm all for Christian/Islam dialogue in a spirit of mutual respect and multi-cultural understanding.

However that will never likely happen when you tear up basic, core, beliefs about the Cross (calling it pagan is a tad rude to say the least) and dismissing the crucifiction.

Just as you picked up someone else's comment about Satan being in some way related to Islam was offensive to you, your own comments are offensive to Christians.

A little understanding and sensitivity from both sides is necessary...:)

AMEN!!! :thumbsup:

Here is a detailed article on Chrislam which is an attempt to blend Christianity and Islam but what it ends up being is a two-headed abomination. See the article here. Oops I guess I can't post articles yet so you will have to search Chrislam Mass Deception.

Welcome to the OBOB Section WideMouth―さん and peace be with you.

Upvote 0

benelchi

INACTIVE
Aug 3, 2011
✟17,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For those wanting to understand Chrislam, the site biblicalmissiology.com com is good place to start. There is also a recently new book called "Chrislam: How missionaries are promoting an Islamizied Gospel" by i2 ministries. It is a book written by a number of leaders in Islamic ministries; the first few chapters presents the case for "insider missions" in the words of those promoting "insider missions" and the rest of the book deals with those arguments and why they are not biblical. This book deals with the history of "insider missions" the biblical issues regarding practice and translation, and provides testimony from missionaries and national leaders that have been directly involved with this issue. There has been a lot of misinformation on both sides of this issue and both of these resources are places to find good information that avoids the misinformation that as been presented in other sources.

While I applaud those looking for a more open and better dialog with Muslims, it is important that we remember that we cannot compromise the foundational truths of Christianity in order to improve that dialog. We need to approach our Muslim neighbors with love AND THE TRUTH; abandoning the truth in the name of love is not loving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums