Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some Florida company is developing a microchip for underneath skin. It also contains information about medical stuff and the sort. Probably will develop into Global Posistioning stuff really soon. Does anyone have an idea on how this could affect everything that deals with "buying and selling"- could it be that it will eventually grow into something where you need one that way you can know whether the person has money enough to buy or use as something like a Mobil Speedpass thing- where you just have to wave your hand over a monitor thingee and it will automatically deduct from your account. ??-I have no idea-?? But I do feel a need to get the word out on these things. DON'T try and stop them because GOD may be using it to bring Jesus back sooner and I don't want Him to delay any longer. "THY kingdom come THY will be done" means a lot more to me than just let us do your will and let there be more believers! (It means that too don't get me wrong- but even moreso the first part now because of the things of this world) I just want to be with my Daddy in heaven and escape my evil desires. I'm sick of "doing the things I know I shouldn't and not doing the things I know I should."

But main point again -focus- lol :) Can anyone find a website on this company? I know I have seen articles on the news about it, but haven't had time to find website- or actually haven't tried yet. Help us all learn more of this, please?

by the way there is a tramp in my town called hugh , i used 2 talk to him and give him money food etc, but after a while he started to say that he had a chip in his nose and the other place ( if u know what i mean > he would then start rambling on about how the police would eventually round everyone up in my town and then we would be given a choice , 2 either have this chip fitted or have our heads cut off, at the time i thhought that this guy was on drugs, but now im not so sure

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
This looks just a little scarry to me.
I included an image of the size at the bottom of this post.

VeriChip ™

Miniaturized, Implantable Identification Technology
With Multiple Medical, Security and Emergency Applications

Medical Device Identification
Hundreds of thousands of medical
devices are surgically implanted into
patients every year. Examples of these
life-saving and life-enhancing devices
include pacemakers, artificial joints,
orthopedic hardware, heart valves, and
medication pumps. After insertion, these
devices often require adjustment, repair,
replacement, or even recall. A tiny VeriChip, inserted subdermally just above the
implanted medical device, provides patients, medical providers, and manufacturers with a
rapid, secure and non-invasive method for obtaining medically critical information about
the device. VeriChip is a ready source of data about the patient’s name and condition as
well as the medical device’s original components, required settings and other essential
parameters. Future applications may include full medical record archival/retrieval for
emergency medical care.

Emergency or Security-related Identification

Personal identity verification technology has gained considerable interest recently. A
great deal of focus has been trained on so-called “biometric” technologies – which
identify individuals by their unique biological or physical characteristics, such as
fingerprints, voiceprints, retina characteristics, and face recognition points. VeriChip, by
contrast, relies on imbedded, tamper-proof, microchip technology, which allows for
non-invasive access to identification, medical and other critical data. Use of advanced
VeriChip technology means that the threat of theft, loss, duplication or counterfeiting of
data is substantially diminished or eliminated. Specific application areas include:
enhancement of present forms of identification, various law enforcement and defense
uses and search and rescue.

How VeriChip Works
An implantable, 12mm by 2.1mm radio frequency device, VeriChip is about the size of the
point of a typical ballpoint pen. It contains a unique identification number and other data.
Utilizing an external scanner, radio frequency energy passes through the skin energizing
the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal containing the
identification number. The number is displayed by the scanner and transmitted to an FDA
compliant secure data storage site by authorized personnel via telephone or Internet. The
VeriChip insertion procedure can be performed in an outpatient, office setting, requiring
only local anesthesia, a tiny incision and perhaps a small adhesive bandage.

Copyright 2000, Applied Digital Solutions Inc.

I included an image from the article.

Attachments

• chip_dime.jpg
    chip_dime.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Good morning All,
I just got home from work. I never did quite figure out how to pull those darn links up yet, but I have two on this subject you might want to try.http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-121901chips.story

Then heres another one. If they don't work, maybe someone can take over for me. Oh well- never mind, they are both the same. I hope it works.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by blynn
Does the technology exsist now with this device to track people? Or I wonder if that will be thought of in the future?

the development of technology never seems to die down.
they've been inserting chips in animals (pets) already, why not humans?

thing is, this's too new a concept to be widely accepted, but with a business attitude, i sure think they'll get to it one day.....
esp with all the war against terrorism, the chip would "benefit" humankind, for criminals can be chased down easily.

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Kristen,
Digital Angel is made by Applied Digital Solutions, the same corp. that is touting the Verichip for implantation under the skin.

What a nice name. Digital Angel. How helpful for us. And you just wear it. No nasty implantation. Its ok.
First they will prove it saves us poor taxpayers money in some way, probably medical expenses. Then all the states will pass laws mandating that certain people must have them. Then the news media will start saying that anyone who has children are
very bad, neglectful, uncaring parents for not having one implanted into their children for their own safety. Then it will be a law that any children allowed outdoors for any reason must be equipped with one or the parents will be fined. On the third offense, the parent will pay a huge fine and have to do 30 days in county jail plus the county will take your children away and you
just may not get them back.

Then since so many people are getting into trouble because their
children are either taking them off and losing them or breaking them, the Verichip will be available to implant and you dont have to worry about those nasty fines. Thereby, saving your children
from the hazzards of that dangerous world, keeping you out of jail
and no chance of losing your children to the state, not to mention
the huge savings to the taxpayer, police, fire department, and medical bills to boot.

Now, isnt that wonderful? And it is all for our own good.

scarry to me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.