Marital Status
Married
FEED FROM THE WORD TO FEED OTHERS
被主的话语喂养 并且去喂养别人
Genesis 25:29-34
创世纪25:29-34
My friends
我的朋友们
The Scriptures were written for our learning. As we look through the pages of Scripture, we are introduced to a number of people who struggled, who sinned, and who experienced suffering. People who we encounter in the Bible were not perfect to say the least, but they had one thing in common: their lives were transformed through the power of the Living God...Amen.
圣经是为我们学习而写的。当我们翻阅圣经时,我们认识到一些挣扎、犯罪和经历苦难的人。我们在《圣经》中遇到的人至少可以说并不完美,但他们有一个共同点:他们的生命都是通过永生神的大能而改变的……阿门。

One of these individuals was Jacob. After outsmarting his brother Esau to get his birth right, Jacob found himself in the middle of the desert, sleeping on a rock. It was at this low point in his life that Jacob has an encounter with God. An encounter that will change his life forever. The God who called Abraham and Isaac was now calling Jacob. Jacob was a liar. Jacob was a cheater. Jacob who conspired with his mother to obtain his brother's blessing. This is the man who God called to become the man whose name would bear the name of a nation…Israel.
其中一个人就是雅各。雅各用巧计胜过了他的哥哥以扫,得到了长子的权利。后来,他发现自己在沙漠中,睡在磐石上。正是在他人生的这个低谷,雅各遇到了上帝。这次邂逅将永远改变他的一生。从前召亚伯拉罕和以撒的神,现在召雅各。雅各是个骗子。。雅各与他的母亲合谋 用计得到他哥哥的祝福。这是神所呼召的人,他的名字将成为一个国家的名字…以色列。

The story of Jacob and Esau is not just about sibling rivalry. It determined the destiny of two nations, the Edomites (Esau) and the Jews (Jacob). It started like this;
雅各和以扫的故事不仅仅是关于兄弟姐妹之间的竞争。它决定了两个国家的命运,以东人(以扫)和犹太人(雅各)。事情是这样开始的;

"Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage"
“请用同样的红浓汤喂我吧”

Jacob had something that Esau wanted and Esau had something that Jacob wanted In case you are wondering, the family birth right was reserved for the firstborn. Upon the death of the father, the one who held the birth right received the majority of the wealth of the patriarch. Esau sold this very important privilege for a bowl of soup!! Like Esau, many of us sell our relationship with God for the temporary pleasures of the world.
雅各有以扫想要的东西,以扫也有雅各想要的东西。父亲去世后,拥有长子名分的人获得了族长的大部分财富。以扫为了一碗汤出卖了这个非常重要的特权!!像以扫一样,我们许多人为了暂时的享乐而出卖与神的关系。

Let us not want what others have; let us not make decisions based on want, but what God desires for us.
我们不要眼红别人拥有的东西;我们作决断,我们不要依着自己的欲望做决断,只要照神的旨意行事。

Many Christians see church as an interruption into their Sunday. They come in right before the service and cannot wait to get out of the door afterwards. They scream.. "Feed me, feed me..." but they do not raise a finger to help any other believer. They never say a word of encouragement, but they will be the first ones to criticize the pastor or anyone else who preaches or shares the Word. They have never done it themselves…. I urge you, DO NOT CRITICIZE OTHERS FOR DOING WHAT YOU WON'T OR CAN'T DO!
许多基督徒把做礼拜看作是对他们星期天的打扰。他们刚好在仪式开始前进来,仪式结束后迫不及待地出门。他们迫切呼叫……“喂我,喂我……”但他们不伸出一根手指来帮助其他信徒。他们从来不说一句劝勉的话,但他们会第一个批评牧师或任何讲道或分享圣经的人。他们自己从来没有做过(这些圣工)....我劝你,不要因为别人做了你不愿意或不能做的事而批评别人!

Many believers are spiritually obese, they get fat on listening to sermons, reading devotionals, but they have never got out their Bibles and searched it for themselves. Are you like Esau, only interested in feeding yourself?
许多信徒有属灵的肥胖症,他们因听(太多)讲道、读祷告书而变得肥胖,但他们从来没有拿出圣经自己真正去寻求。你是否像以扫一样,只对喂饱自己这件事情感兴趣?

Please note that after Esau had eaten of his favourite meal, he despised his birth right. The Bible is like our birth right.. Amen.
请注意,以扫吃了他最喜爱的食物后,就藐视了他的长子名分。圣经就像我们的长子名分。阿们。

So often we hear the Word of God, so many sermons, so many times that it can become something we despise.. Do we resent it when it rebukes us? It is time to get out of your comfort zone believer.. Amen!
所以我们经常听神的话, 很多布道,很多时候(竟)可能变成了我们厌恶的事情. .当这道 责备我们时,我们会心生埋怨吗?信徒们,是时候走出你的舒适区了。阿门!

Let us feed on our own personal gold mine and not be reliant on anyone else. Let us not be satisfied with a sermon on Sunday and maybe Wednesday night. Let us be as the Bereans did and 'search the Scriptures', on a daily basis.
让我们以自己的金矿(即 神的话)为食,而不是依赖任何人。让我们不要满足于星期天或者星期三晚上的布道。让我们像伯里亚人那样,每天“研究圣经”。

God does not want us to live on spiritual scraps and on what other people have written or preached. He wants to open up His Word to each and every one of us!
上帝不希望我们依靠自己匮乏的属灵生命和别人的著作或布道 而活着。他要把他的话语 直接说给我们每一个人!(即 我们自己研读圣经)

You may ask where do I get these devotions? Well, where most writers and preachers get their devotions/sermons? Sitting at the feet of Jesus, during our own personal quiet times. Last night in prayer, the Lord gave me another devotion. We share only what God has shared with us, what he has shared with us, HE will share with you too.
你可能会问我从哪里得到这些 灵修分享? 好吧,大多数作家和牧师是在哪里得到他们的灵修分享以及布道的呢?在我们自己安静的时候,坐在耶稣的脚前。在昨晚的祷告中,主给了我另一种灵修。我们只分享上帝与我们分享的,他与我们分享的,他也将与你分享。

Keith
Keith

JUDGES 2
士师记2
1 And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I swore unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.
1耶和华的使者从吉甲上到波金,对以色列人说:“我使你们从埃及上来,领你们到我向你们列祖起誓应许之地。我又说:‘我永不废弃与你们所立的约。

2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?
2你们也不可与这地的居民立约,要拆毁他们的祭坛。你们竟没有听从我的话!为何这样行呢?’

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG
这不会花太长时间

All through their wilderness wanderings, the children of Israel had been warned that they must not associate with the people of the land.
以色列人在旷野飘流的时候,曾受警戒说,不可与那地的居民来往。

In Chapter 24 of Joshua, they had pledged to serve God and Him alone and barely two chapters into Judges, we have the Angel of the Lord asking why they had broken their covenant with God.
在约书亚记的第24章中,他们发誓要单单侍奉神。在士师记的两章中,我们看到主的使者问他们为什么背弃了与神的约。

The problem started in Chapter 1 of Judges. Several of the tribes of Israel had not conquered the land they were given. Instead, they compromised with the people they were supposed to conquer. The book of Judges shows what happens when a child of God compromises with the world: missed opportunities, broken promises, and a broken covenant.
这个问题始于士师记的第一章。有几个以色列部落还没有征服他们所得到的土地。相反,他们向自己本应征服的土著人民作了妥协。士师记告诉我们,当神的孩子向世界妥协时,会发生什么:错失机会,背弃承诺,背弃盟约。

In the Book of Judges, we have this tragic cycle between Israel and the Lord: Blessing-Backsliding-Chastisement-Repentance-Forgiveness-Blessing. This happens over and over again throughout the 22 chapters of this very sad account of Israel's history in the promised land. So how does this apply to us? Well, we make promises every Sunday, we re-dedicate our lives on Sunday and are compromising by Monday.
在士师记中,我们见证了以色列人和主之间有这样的悲剧循环:祝福-堕落-惩罚-悔改-宽恕-祝福。在以色列在应许之地的悲伤历史的整卷书22章中,这样的故事一次又一次地发生。这对我们有什么影响呢?我们每个周日都会做出承诺,周日我们会重新奉献我们的生命,然后在周一做出妥协(背约)。

We are like the Children of Israel. Let me explain. Your pastor is like Joshua in Chapter 24 of his book when he asks the nation of Israel, "Who will serve the Lord?” Like Israel we all stand and say, "Oh We will, we will. Maybe we will set up a memorial like the children of Israel did; perhaps we will write down the date of that commitment.
我们就像以色列人。让我解释一下。你们的牧师就像约书亚在书的第24章中 问以色列人:“谁将事奉耶和华?” 像以色列人一样,我们都站着说:“我们会的,我们会的。”或者我们要立一个纪念碑,像以色列人一样;也许我们将写下作出这一承诺的日期。

And like the children of Israel, we are quick to forget the promise we made to God. Isn’t it good to know that even though we are not always faithful to God, that He never ceases to be faithful to us?
就像以色列人一样,我们很快就忘记了我们对上帝的承诺。虽然我们对神并不总是忠诚,但神却永不停止对我们的信实,我们知道这件事 但这不太好不是吗?

Why can’t we follow through with our commitment? Why can’t we keep the promises we make to God? Simply said, it's because we refuse to throw down our idols. So many times, the kings of Israel would put away their idols, but when that good king died, they were brought out again. And just like Israel, we go through the process of removing our idols and then bringing them out again in our moments of weakness and lust.
为什么我们不能履行我们的承诺?为什么我们不能遵守对上帝的承诺?简单地说,这是因为我们拒绝抛弃我们的偶像。很多次,以色列的国王都会除掉他们的偶像,但是当这位善良的国王死后,偶像又被带了出来。就像以色列人一样,我们经历了去除偶像的过程,然后在我们软弱和贪欲的时候把他们带回来了。

God wants to ask you the question at the end of verse 2
神想在第2节的结尾问你 下面这个问题
why have ye done this?
“你们为什么做这事呢?”

Basically, why have you broken my covenant?
Why have you not obeyed me?
Why haven't you broken down your idols?
Why have you compromised with the world?
你们为什么要违背我的盟约?
你们为什么不听从我的话呢?
你们为什么不打碎自己的偶像?
你们为什么要向这个世界妥协?

The nation of Israel lost the opportunity to possess all of the land God had sworn to give them because of their idolatry and lack of faith. As Christians, we too can forfeit God's blessings when we fail to trust and obey Him.
以色列人失去了拥有上帝起誓赐给他们的土地的机会,因为他们崇拜偶像,缺乏信心。作为基督徒,当我们不信靠和不顺服神的时候,我们也会丧失神的祝福。

God bless you
上帝祝福你
Keith
Keith

Prayer focus

CHINA

Prayercast | China

AUSTRIA

Prayercast | Austria

KIM MUN IN CHINA

Kim Mun in China