New England
✟15,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm rather troubled by the treatment of Uighers in China; it's not too different than the Holocaust era. In addition I'm pretty repulsed by the treatment of prisoners & other undesirables by the Chinese in this organ harvesting scheme. This is genocide & yet we are still doing business in China. Why has not Xi been brought up on crimes against humanity? This is such horror beyond the pale & yet it goes on. I can't get past the idea that our Creator is allowing this to happen.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God will let them know soon, that this was the wrong choice. It’s happened all throughout. History. The clich mans inhumanity to man will never stop until God stops it. I agree human rights only applies in North America Europe and Australia. We have taken it so easy with China. We feed them, but their needs are too great to be kind.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why has not Xi been brought up on crimes against humanity?
I think Xi is safe while evidence that would count at the ICC is unverifiable. Xi's awful regime will make sure of that.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm rather troubled by the treatment of Uighers in China; it's not too different than the Holocaust era. In addition I'm pretty repulsed by the treatment of prisoners & other undesirables by the Chinese in this organ harvesting scheme. This is genocide & yet we are still doing business in China. Why has not Xi been brought up on crimes against humanity? This is such horror beyond the pale & yet it goes on. I can't get past the idea that our Creator is allowing this to happen.

He is long suffering .... no doubt we are living in the last days .... I look forward to His return although I know there are terrible things going on
and also know they will get worse and worse as time goes on .... difficult sometimes seeing prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes. I try to focus on the new world He will create after He has ended this worldly mess. There IS a better new world coming.

Matthew 24

21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I look forward to His return although I know there are terrible things going on
and also know they will get worse and worse as time goes on .... difficult sometimes seeing prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes. I try to focus on the new world He will create after He has ended this worldly mess. There IS a better new world coming.
We should not wait for the Second coming to be concerned about genocidal behaviour. There is good reason to take action against wickedness ourselves, here and now. I really don't know how China's cruel persecution of its minorities can be countered but I am quite sure supine acceptance of the status quo is not the way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neutral Observer

Nov 25, 2022
North America
✟27,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Theerre is good reason to take action against wickedness ourselves, here and now. I really don't know how China's cruel persecution of its minorities can be countered but I am quite sure supine acceptance of the status quo is not the way.

Matthew 7:3

Upvote 0