China gives Biden dire warning – says must adhere to China’s rules....

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
China gives Biden dire warning – says must adhere to China’s rules on these issues
China gives Biden dire warning – says must adhere to China’s rules on these issues

"A top Chinese diplomat laid out “red lines” on Monday for President Joe Biden’s administration to avoid crossing with China, including interfering with matters in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, and Xinjiang, where the U.S. has accused China of genocide against the ethnic minority Uyghurs.

“China never meddles in the internal affairs of the United States, including its elections. China never exports its development model or seeks ideological confrontation. China has no intention to challenge or replace the U.S. position in the world or carve out a sphere of influence,” Yang said."
-

I do not believe China one bit.

1an

Dec 4, 2011
✟48,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

"A top Chinese diplomat laid out “red lines” on Monday for President Joe Biden’s administration to avoid crossing with China, including interfering with matters in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, and Xinjiang, where the U.S. has accused China of genocide against the ethnic minority Uyghurs.

“China never meddles in the internal affairs of the United States, including its elections. China never exports its development model or seeks ideological confrontation. China has no intention to challenge or replace the U.S. position in the world or carve out a sphere of influence,” Yang said."
-

You say you do not BELIEVE China one bit, I would say "I do not TRUST China one bit.

I only say this because when discussing scripture, one word can give a different inflection to the meaning intended. The result is endless arguments that destroy the original meaning of the verse or passage.

Please do not be offended, I simply took the opportunity to make what I think is an important point. Cheers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jay Sea

................ Ke ĉiuj vivu
Mar 28, 2020
victoria
✟26,347.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As all governments are self-serving they should not be trusted. However we need as best we can keep them accountable. Though we the people whether in democracies or other forms of government have little or no political power, outside of protest or our vote, which in even in democracies can be useless as the parties represent the same masters.
We can only Trust in God and serve our fellow man as best we can.

In Love,
Jay Sea

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

-

Yes, now that we have exposed the U.S. as completely powerless to strategize and act against existential threats, it’s leaders easily compromised and its people easily manipulated by nonsensical conspiracy theories, it’s no surprise that China is telling us to stay in our lane.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You say you do not BELIEVE China one bit, I would say "I do not TRUST China one bit.

I only say this because when discussing scripture, one word can give a different inflection to the meaning intended. The result is endless arguments that destroy the original meaning of the verse or passage.

Please do not be offended, I simply took the opportunity to make what I think is an important point. Cheers.
China didn’t ask us to trust them. They told us not to mess in their affairs.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

-

We are about to find out if we have a President that is for America or owned by China. We cannot afford 4 years of the same policies of appeasement that we saw in the Obama administration.

Upvote 0

1an

Dec 4, 2011
✟48,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
China didn’t ask us to trust them. They told us not to mess in their affairs.
You don't get what I was saying. This is why there are so many arguments on the forums.
Anyway not to worry, except that the words trust and believe have different meanings, and I wasn't getting at you. By the way, any country is entitled to say do not mess in our affairs. China is entitled to say it and so is America. You said you do not believe them, but you need to believe their threats. I said I do not trust them. Do you see the difference?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We put China in our drivers seat by becoming dependent on their manufacturing. It would be difficult and a hit to our wallets but all we have to do to push them out of the car is stop buying stuff made in Chia.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

-

Since China owns Biden, and yes they do in fact meddle in our elections, I believe them in this threat... this is what they expect from Biden, us to stay out of anything they consider their business. They bought him after all, as well as own a considerable amount of our national debt (strategy there)... this is their price and they'll cut off his money train if they don't get it. The markers are being called in now.

This is why most smaller Asian countries hate a Biden presidency, Taiwan especially.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

-

China should not meddle in the affairs of Taiwan, Tibet and other neighbors it has harassed. Quid pro quo.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You don't get what I was saying. This is why there are so many arguments on the forums.
Anyway not to worry, except that the words trust and believe have different meanings, and I wasn't getting at you. By the way, any country is entitled to say do not mess in our affairs. China is entitled to say it and so is America. You said you do not believe them, but you need to believe their threats. I said I do not trust them. Do you see the difference?
I didn’t say I didn’t believe them. In fact, I do believe them. I was just pointing out that China isn’t asking us to trust them. They stated some facts about how they have stayed out of our affairs, and asked that we stay out of theirs.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn’t say I didn’t believe them. In fact, I do believe them. I was just pointing out that China isn’t asking us to trust them. They stated some facts about how they have stayed out of our affairs, and asked that we stay out of theirs.

So basically, instead of being a country that promotes freedom and protects free democracies from power hungry communist states looking to acquire more landmass, we are going to help communist dictators enslave the currently free...

Typical of the left these days. Freedom for me but not for thee.. freedom of people until we gain enough power, then bring on the genocide!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So basically, instead of being a country that promotes and protects free democracies from power hungry communist states looking to acquire more landmass, we are going to help communist dictators enslave the currently free...

Typical of the left these days. Freedom for me but not for thee.. freedom of people until we gain enough power, then bring on the genocide!
What are you talking about? I don’t support China’s oppression of Tibet, Hong King, or Taiwan, or the authoritarian aspects of their state in China. Was your response intended for another poster?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CatsRule2020

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2020
Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Chairman Mao was an absolute monster not a bit less evil than Hitler, Stalin or any other dictator. He conquered his Democratic adversary through the disinformation tactic learned from the way Stalin came to power. That was to convince the population in the countryside that it was in their best interest to join in the fight against the Imperialists residing in the cities. Thus cutting off the flow of supplies and reinforcements from the nation. This was the same tactic used to spread Communism into Vietnam.
This is where you have to put the pieces of the puzzle together to figure out how China went from being a peasant society by the end of the Vietnam War, to the near greatest economic power in the world in 20 years.
Yet......Mao did not employ the same tactic to the neighboring counties of Vietnam. Communism came to a virtual dead stop at the end of the Viet nam War when the U.S. pulled out in 1975.
I think we can now fill in the blanks. Whatever agreements that were arrived at by that criminal administration at that time, Biden has no obligation to stick to it as the prior have been doing. I think this has gone on long enough and hope it is not too late for him to change the course.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
..... freedom of people until we gain enough power, then bring on the genocide!

Truth.

Every single time in history, these types of people prove themselves to be the real monsters. They oppose God's order and design and substitute their own.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0