Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They didn't bother to tell me they couldn't fill my monthly order. 120 lbs a month. As of tomorrow they are out. I can't believe this. I'm supposed to let them die after 6 years of feeding ferals. This is so terrible? Does anyone know of not well known pet supply houses? I have auto ship with chewy which appears to mean nothing. I'm going to try the pet shelters but it appears to be national. If i drove i could go to several stores but i don't. Any suggestions?

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Any suggestions?
Walmart delivers and eventually, you can find a good price on cat food there. Like everything now a day you have to be careful and avoid the scam and walmart if filled with scam prices. But there are some good prices there if you look long enough and hard enough.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Walmart delivers and eventually, you can find a good price on cat food there. Like everything now a day you have to be careful and avoid the scam and walmart if filled with scam prices. But there are some good prices there if you look long enough and hard enough.
Walmarts food is awful, cats won't eat it. They hiked their other brands up since the shortage

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Tractor Supply has cat food. A few weeks ago saw huge bags of cat food in a brand I didn't recognize. They had that along with some bags of recognized brands.
Haven't heard of it. I will check to see if they are here.
Thanks

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Important note: You can check to see if cat food is in stock before you go by going to the Tractor Supply website and choosing the store.
Have you tried that. They don't tell you the truth. Fry's always says they have it. I just did that yesterday and they had a few small bags. Lasted a day. It's so discouraging. Delivery is expensive only to realize they lied again.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Walmarts food is awful, cats won't eat it. They hiked their other brands up since the shortage
If they do not like it they can go find their own food. A little exercise would be good for them. I do not have the luxury of being picky. If I can not afford it or if it is not available, then I have to live without it. We have to make do with what we have. I am using Purina.

Attachments

• 19848.jpeg
    19848.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Worst part is these neighbors are the people that starve their cats so they'll die an can't reproduce are now letting their dogs out to forage for food which are my cats. So not only may they starve they may get eaten. This is extremely horrible. Iam going to call awl tomorrow to see if they can bring me some food .. who knows they may be having the same problem
thanks everyone:)

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If they do not like it they can go find their own food. A little exercise would be good for them. I do not have the luxury of being picky. If I can not afford it or if it is not available, then I have to live without it. We have to make do with what we have. I am using Purina.
You must live on my block! The cats don't have a choice and those that don't take care of their animals have put them in this position. I've been feeding them for 6 years. I'm to throw them out to die now just like the inhumane neighbors?
Tractor Supply has cat food. A few weeks ago saw huge bags of cat food in a brand I didn't recognize. They had that along with some bags of recognized brands.
Shocking, i had no idea. If all goes well with order setup i will quit chewy. Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
You must live on my block! The cats don't have a choice and those that don't take care of their animals have put them in this position. I've been feeding them for 6 years. I'm to throw them out to die now just like the inhumane neighbors?
God only allows people who are good to the animals into Heaven. So that is on them. I do not think any of these cats have ever been in a home. They are all wild cats. They get friendly over time if you feed them and take care of them. You become a mother and they become very devoted to you.

Upvote 0