seattle ish
✟8,991.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with Pep I really don't care. I have made a thin veil of my identity from the start so my wife would be protected but for the most part if I said it I am willing to let it stand. I have liked that they were there for others trying to deal with things we have already covered.
However i do understand the trepidation some of you feel and I agree that people should be able to delete themselves, including others quotes of them. and the most expediant way to do that may be to delete the locked threads. Unless it would be possible to clear all of a person's history as the software should allow if changing our charectors cloths still changes in the locked threads. Of course how likely is Erwin to go along with either to spend his time on a bunch of splitters like us? or if he did would we have to renounce our membership completely?

Just to be clear that was a very wishy washy Yes

Upvote 0

Jenniewren

Dec 14, 2006
Australia
✟15,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I go along with Cory, if there is anything I have ever said that could help anyone I don't mind people reading my old posts. However I can understand that a lot of it is sensitive stuff which people are uncomfortable now we are no longer as actice here, so it's a long winded yes from me.

Upvote 0

Pepperoni

(clever saying goes here)
Feb 22, 2006
The Great Lake State
✟18,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pepper, are you coming over to CCF?
I probably will . . . I've really felt disconnected lately and not quite my usual self. I was hoping to snap out of it by now. When things aren't real good, I tend to internalize and not want to share as much. So I'm waiting for that to pass before I join another board . . . I know that probably doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure it even makes sense to me . . .

But thanks for asking. I'll be over there shortly. Then you'll regret mentioning it . . . ^_^

This was funny too:
We may need to savor this moment and document it as history breaking.

Nah... just teasing you Pep! :hug:

Why is my "mischievous" smiley not showing up???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jenniewren

Dec 14, 2006
Australia
✟15,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pepper, Pete has been able to set up a UY thread there and the majority of people who post on it are the usual suspects from here. So you could come over and talk to us and not join any other discussions until you felt ready.

Irishman are you going to check it out?

Upvote 0
W

WashedClean

Hey guys,

I posted my sentiments about deleting old threads over at CCF, but thought I would mention it here as well.

I'm in the same boat as Pep, I will go along with the majority. I don't have strong feelings either way.

Pep, please join us in CCF, we miss you over there!

I haven't been here in a few days and will take a look around. So far, I don't like the changes, but that's no secret. I keep thinking of that old saying, "if it's not broke, don't fix it"! Why did we need these changes???

Anyway, I'm off my whining soapbox now. :D

Upvote 0

byfaith1965

Apr 19, 2005
Cincinnati, Ohio
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone. I haven't been here in it seems like ages. Just wanted you all to know that I am still kickin it. Wish some of you where with me in second life. Been having a ton of fun there and witnessing to others is a great thrill. Marriage has been good and no huge problem to complain about. I have been blessed. Just was wondering without going through a ton of missed threads can my friends here get me up to date with whats going on? I hope its not too much to ask. First of all Ive noticed that this place is different and just peeking through some of the most recent stuff it appears there is now another site to go to? How have my old friends here been doing? I hope your lives are going well. :wave:

Reactions: pete56
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone. I haven't been here in it seems like ages. Just wanted you all to know that I am still kickin it. Wish some of you where with me in second life. Been having a ton of fun there and witnessing to others is a great thrill. Marriage has been good and no huge problem to complain about. I have been blessed. Just was wondering without going through a ton of missed threads can my friends here get me up to date with whats going on? I hope its not too much to ask. First of all Ive noticed that this place is different and just peeking through some of the most recent stuff it appears there is now another site to go to? How have my old friends here been doing? I hope your lives are going well. :wave:
Hi! I've been wondering about you lately. Glad to hear you are still around.

As you may be aware, there have been many changes at CF. Some major changes are that non-Christians may now be in leadership positions, and many (if not all) areas of CF are now open to all, non-Christians included. Several of us objected to both of those issues, and have found a site that is administered by Christians, and it is a place for Christians to meet. We were serious when we said we felt there is a time and a place for Christians to meet with other Christians. Jesus had a time for only his disciples, and He is our role model. There is a time to witness to the lost, and a time to be with other Christians. UY was our time to be with other Christians until the rules changed. So we found another place. Now foru.ms is more of a place to witness to the lost than to grow with other believers.

I'm glad to hear you are well. Drop in any time to say hello. Some may still check in here, but maybe not all.

Take care.

Upvote 0