seattle ish
✟8,991.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey I finally got back on guess I did forget my password. i am also on the other site i have not made up my mind if i will keep comming around here or not. I am not ready to bail yet but if it changes I will never be ready to baal in here.

i do miss the charector at the other site I find that they help me identify people as I am horrible with names.

Upvote 0

hugnluvable

AMAZED!
Jul 17, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Visit site
✟18,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hi guys, thanks for reading about my experiences.... I just thought you guys deserved to know why I wasnt on or around as much over the past few months. If you don't see me around I'm gonna be logging into CCF and getting my feet on that ground over there.

Love, hugs and prayers
Erica
xxx

Upvote 0

Pepperoni

(clever saying goes here)
Feb 22, 2006
The Great Lake State
✟18,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jill--sorry to hear about your father. I'm praying for your family.

i have not made up my mind if i will keep comming around here or not.
For me it's like a train wreck--it's awful to watch but yet I can't help myself . . .

Reactions: cory533
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me it's like a train wreck--it's awful to watch but yet I can't help myself . . .
I feel bad for laughing at that, but I did!

You have a way with words, Pep. Much more shorter, concise, direct, to the point, and with more brevity than I could ever, ever hope to assemble and post. :)

Reactions: Pepperoni
Upvote 0

pete56

A Beloved Son of God!
Apr 13, 2004
✟19,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pepper

I know what you mean! I have to keep coming back too!

But this place is no longer a safe place to share our UY lives (IMO) which is why I asked CCF to set one up for us.

I have a lot of other friends here (on staff mainly) and I will keep coming back here, but any UY issues I have moved out of here.

I have spent some time editing my past posts where I can to remove the too personal stuff, but a lot is behind lock and key and I can no longer get to them - I need my Staff privileges for that! LOL

Maybe I should ask one of my Staff friends to Trash the old Check In threads that we cannot get in to.

Actually - What does everyone think of that idea?

That way we will not have to worry about stuff we shared in there becoming public elsewhere without our knowledge, not that it was ever really secure!

Just a thought

P

Upvote 0

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have spent some time editing my past posts where I can to remove the too personal stuff, but a lot is behind lock and key and I can no longer get to them - I need my Staff privileges for that! LOL

Maybe I should ask one of my Staff friends to Trash the old Check In threads that we cannot get in to.

Actually - What does everyone think of that idea?

That way we will not have to worry about stuff we shared in there becoming public elsewhere without our knowledge, not that it was ever really secure!
Pete, I agree. I am requesting that you ask.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pepperoni

(clever saying goes here)
Feb 22, 2006
The Great Lake State
✟18,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What does everyone think of that idea?
Yeah, but are they really gone, or are they held like the Nixon tapes? :D

I don't know that I have an opinion on this. I don't have that many posts, or of that personal of a nature, to worry about it myself. Plus this board is public after all; one doesn't need to be logged in--or even registered--to view posts. And it's always been that way as far as I know. If anyone ever wanted to take personal information that I had previously revealed about myself on a message board (and this did happen to me once--not on CF, another site) and use it against me at a later date, I feel that's their problem.

In short, my opinion is that I have no opinion.

Upvote 0