London, UK
✟19,828.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to resource books on Christian Chasity for my boyfriend. There are plenty of books that are geared to the single but none it seems for the married, which is what my boyfriend wants to read, our relationship is no longer a sexual one as I have decided that is not what I want and he has decided that he will still stay with me and honour me but he does have issues with chasity still. We are based in the UK but any American book would also be good. Please do not judge our relationship I am not here to ask for guidance on that.

• Prayers
Reactions: Swan7

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am trying to resource books on Christian Chasity for my boyfriend. There are plenty of books that are geared to the single but none it seems for the married, which is what my boyfriend wants to read, our relationship is no longer a sexual one as I have decided that is not what I want and he has decided that he will still stay with me and honour me but he does have issues with chasity still. We are based in the UK but any American book would also be good. Please do not judge our relationship I am not here to ask for guidance on that.
Chastity Is For Everyone (Even Married People!) - Catholic Marriage
Chastity Is for Everyone, Even If You're Married - Those Catholic Men

[URL='http://www.loamagazine.org/nr/christian_family/chastity_within_marriage.html']Chastity Within Marriage - Love One Another!
[URL='https://catholicexchange.com/marital-sexuality-dos-and-donts']Marital Sexuality: Do's and Don'ts - Catholic Exchange

[/URL]

[/URL]

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics