Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't watch right now due to my immediate social context, but generally speaking I do not align with Charlie Kirk or his type of message. In the debate between him and Tucker Carlson, Tucker far more closely represents how I see the world.

Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since when does conservativism include stumping for the LGBT!?! Kirk makes some good points, however, he is not a Conservative.
From my point of view, Charlie Kirk absolutely DOES represent Conservatism, which is precisely why I have no use for Conservatism and why I see it as simply another form of Progressivism. It is for that reason that I tend to label myself as a Traditionalist, and not as a Conservative. Conservatism is simply Progressivism that is late to the party.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
From my point of view, Charlie Kirk absolutely DOES represent Conservatism, which is precisely why I have no use for Conservatism and why I see it as simply another form of Progressivism. It is for that reason that I tend to label myself as a Traditionalist, and not as a Conservative. Conservatism is simply Progressivism that is late to the party.
If that is true it's a redefinition of words.

jm

Upvote 0