Challenge! Try to post something every day that you are thankful for!

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
^^ Now I got at least 'two' thankfuls, yours to add to mine:

I'm glad God is putting a guard on my mouth because I keep praying for Him to: Certain surly (often drunken) young (could be old but happens to be young) know-it-alls which means, 'not much' love to 'tell a person exactly what they meant, what they think, what they're missing out in life, blahblahblah, with little to no provocation...

That used to bug me 'when I was a young know it all, meaning know-nothing', so hey, it took me oh, at least 30 years and now much if not rolls, does stick/slide all the way off my back :D

Upvote 0

IrishClaire

Oct 30, 2013
Co. Laois, Ireland
✟15,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm thankful that the floater in my eye isn't a detached retina

Ohhhh thankful with you. That happened me a year ago and it was so scary. It was vitreous tear in my case. Thanking God for your good news.
Im thankful for vitamin c as im sick and its helping.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
^^ Not weird, actually: I kept a Gratitude list (5 a day) for months, and Scotch tape popped up a lot cuz I left notes on neighbors' doors: Always nice ones, actually--and I was seriously grateful I had the tape (and paper and pen, too) :)

What am I grateful for right now: My tooth-brushing routine; been doing the same one for many years and dentists are astounded at the shape my teeth are in, how little cleaning they need 'professionally'; well, heck I put a lot a daily work into 'em--had a lot of relatives with missing teeth (no joke, and early too!) so I took it to heart :)

:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.