United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
newbeliever02072005 said:
I've played with all of these pets and fed the last one. I hope this helps for a little bit.

:wave:

Thank you!!! I've played with them all too and am feeding the others some now. I hope that these owners come back to them soon....these poor cutie pies!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You click on the pet's picture, then click on Bless _____
and it will lead you to the pet page. Click on Pet Food Store, pick item that the pet needs. It will cost blessings. Then you have to go back into your pet inventory and click on use it for the pet your are trying to feed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodsGirl

Senior Veteran
Aug 19, 2003
on the otherside of a cornfield
✟13,943.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One thing to remember it might not be intentional that people can't get online to feed thier pet. Members have gotten sick, been in the hosptial , have an illness, or tons of other types of reasons.

I am sure they are blessed that you are taking care of them and keeping them company .

I know when I had a hard time last week, I totally apperciated my friends helping out. I would be more than happy to pay them back. :) For taking care of Iwa and my CF Rescue acct.
JewelInHisCrown said:
I think it is a wonderful thing to keep blessing these pets, but I think their comes a time when the owners are being neglectful and the pet should be able to go into the hospital and be cared for or into DayCare.

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
GodsGirl said:
One thing to remember it might not be intentional that people can't get online to feed thier pet. Members have gotten sick, been in the hosptial , have an illness, or tons of other types of reasons.

I am sure they are blessed that you are taking care of them and keeping them company .

I know when I had a hard time last week, I totally apperciated my friends helping out. I would be more than happy to pay them back. :) For taking care of Iwa and my CF Rescue acct.

I wasn't saying that to be hurtful, because I don't mind blessing other people's pets. I was only saying it because if we didn't notice the pets that were starving for some reason, they should go into the hospital or day care automatically at some point so they don't die. I bless them from my heart and I wouldn't want to repaid...if I couldn't get to a computer for some reason, I would want Harley to be blessed for sure. I'm sorry if you mistook what I said, that wasn't my intention.

There are people that have cases where they are sick or God forbid hospitalized, their computers are down, etc. That was more directed at people who come on, just get enough blessings to purchase a pet and then leave and don't come back. I should have been more specific when I originally wrote it and for that I apologize. That is who I meant by neglectful. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.