CF Singles Mario Kart Tournament!! (and other games)

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Star ranks grade how well you've done in the Grand Prix. Instead of the A, B, C, D, E ranks, you'll get a star ranking if you manage to get past the normal ranks.

Oh, cool! I guess I better get on that. :cool:

I'm so missing out :(

Next time you can kick our butts! :)

Upvote 0

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, cool! I guess I better get on that. :cool:

Next time you can kick our butts! :)

I checked the issue with my tv. Unfortunately I need some sort of an adapter. This tv is awesome but the ports on it are limited for some reason... geez, I paid like my life savings for it, errr. Anyways, I'm in the process of getting this little gigamathing so I can join you guys. I feel all left out lol... I did accept yours and Austin's PS3 friend invite though.

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I checked the issue with my tv. Unfortunately I need some sort of an adapter. This tv is awesome but the ports on it are limited for some reason... geez, I paid like my life savings for it, errr. Anyways, I'm in the process of getting this little gigamathing so I can join you guys. I feel all left out lol... I did accept yours and Austin's PS3 friend invite though.

Aw, don't feel left out! :hug: If I have any say, there will be many MANY more online gamefests. I hope you get the TV issue sorted out soon. I bet it's new/fancy enough not to have component inputs... is the thing you need an HDMI/component converter cable?

Also, I see through the magic of PSN that you have LBP!! We'll have to play co-op sometime. :) I'm convinced there are few things in life more hilarious than trying to work together in that game haha.

Upvote 0