Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Posted by request of the Editor in Chief of the CF Newspaper. Any questions should be directed to AskSeekKnock. Thank you! :)

In January of 2005, Erwin decided to launch The Forum Focus, Christian Forums own newspaper. Since then there have been 2 editors in chiefs, I am the third. With new reforms going on , the newspaper staff is looking for bright individuals who fit the Required Job Descriptions and want to help out with this brand new feature for CF. With all the other reforms going on in CF , here is another chance to be apart of the CF Newspaper.

With the new CFnews reform , a salary will be implimented to everyone on the cfnews staff. The salary has not been decided upon yet, but if you want a way to earn extra blessings join the CF Newspaper Team :)

WE ARE LOOKING FOR STAFF !!!! If you are interested please fill out the application , which you can find in the CF Newspaper Forum .

Current Open Spots Include :

Men's Columnist
and FREELANCERS :D
Thanks for reading this short annocement.

AskSeekKnock - Editor In Chief
CF Newspaper Staff

Any questions or comments feel free to pm me :)

PuppyforChrist

Loyal and obedient to its Master
Jun 25, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟18,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
jbarcher said:
Cool. Can we flame Puppy if we aren't accepted? :)

Sure you can!

You won't be on the staff if you do that but go right ahead! :D ;) :p

For articles, you tell us what you want to write. If your idea is approved by either myself or AskSeekKnock, you are free to write it. As long as you meet the deadline of course. You can also offer suggestions for other articles for other people to write too. Just be sure that the article you want to write fits into a designated section. Like if it's a religious article, it would probably fit best into the congreation section of the paper. :)

Upvote 0
jbarcher said:
Cool. Can we flame Puppy if we aren't accepted? :)

>_>

<_<

I was joking! Eek... also, I can't find anything about the criteria of article subjects. Is it really not there, or am I just not seeing it?

I guess this means you're applying right or shall we draft you? ;) :p

Upvote 0

Richard

Legend
Aug 2, 2004
✟23,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jbarcher

ANE Social Science Researcher
Aug 25, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
✟10,136.00
Faith
Christian
PuppyforChrist said:
Sure you can!

*ignores everything else*

Cool!

/me flames Puppy

---

I'll meet my own standards of biblical exposition before I submit anything. I've seen the text come blazingly alive and that's my goal (okay well, one of a few common to expositors).

Upvote 0

PuppyforChrist

Loyal and obedient to its Master
Jun 25, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟18,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
bubblegirl23 said:
Puppy refused me last time . . . :(

If my guess is correct you just didn't meet the requirements last time you applied. But it looks good now. :)

I'm not sure if we have a disabilities collumn though. If we made one, what kinds of articles would you write for that?

Reactions: jbarcher
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.