• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

CF anxiety/panic prayer list.

KTKat

Jan 21, 2008
Littleton
✟15,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
AMEN!! I would also like to request a prayer not for me this time, but My aunt Becky. She suffered from severe anxiety a few years ago, and took Zoloft. She was anxiety free for three years. But for the past three weeks it came back out of nowhere. She's been housebound and is feeling awful. She lives in WA so I can't give her the support I would like to. Please pray that she finds her peace again!

Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟40,188.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
AMEN!! I would also like to request a prayer not for me this time, but My aunt Becky. She suffered from severe anxiety a few years ago, and took Zoloft. She was anxiety free for three years. But for the past three weeks it came back out of nowhere. She's been housebound and is feeling awful. She lives in WA so I can't give her the support I would like to. Please pray that she finds her peace again!
praying for you and for your aunt Becky.

Upvote 0

Rbob

Mar 1, 2008
Buffalo NY
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, I lift every need here to you, each one you know by name. You know every need, you know the depression, and anxiety, the hurt, the wondering even where you are in these lonley terrible times. But you are with us, and you care. You know one day this will end, you see the begining and the end, we only see the present and hope for the future, according to your promises. We know that all we go through will be worth it one day when all will be revealed, and all will be set right, and we will be free from all oppression and pain. Lord we do believe but help our unbelief, especially when those times come. Bless everyone here Jesus, in Your precious name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Bump! My anxiety kind of has gone away since I got married, so at the moment I do not feel the need to ask for prayers, but I thought this would be a good thread to revive anyway. :) Continuing to pray for everyone. :prayer:

:thumbsup: Good idea!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bump! My anxiety kind of has gone away since I got married, so at the moment I do not feel the need to ask for prayers, but I thought this would be a good thread to revive anyway. :) Continuing to pray for everyone. :prayer:

Love has cast out fear:thumbsup:

if your partner's love has this effect one you it is comes to show how much God's love would get rid of our fears:)

1 John 4:thumbsup:

Upvote 0