Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nanajojo is getting very close to her 100,000th post and we would like to throw a party to help her make her goal so she can get her crown. :clap::clap:

This thread will go on for 2000 posts...hopefully she can make her goal before then ;) If not, I can extend it to 3000. Everyone who posts 25 or more times throughout the celebration will receive 1000 blessings per post. Also, the person who posts just before and the person who posts right after Jojo's 100K post will each receive 50,000 blessings.

So, lets celebrate with Jojo, give her reps, send her an encouraging guest message, etc. and lets have fun! :cool::clap:

Standard rules apply:
  • No counting, no abc's, no gibberish, no speedposting, etc.
  • No more than 5 back to back posts, except for Jojo. She can post as much as she wants since she is trying to make her goal.
  • You may post pictures, but please nothing that is really big. Also, please be considerate for those on dial up.
  • Please treat each other with respect. That means no fighting, arguing, no rude behavior, etc.
*The prize now is 1000 blessings per post thanks to the very generous contribution from Nanajojo. :clap::clap:

Last edited:

cassie121

So Lutheran, I laugh at Lutheran jokes.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: RuthD
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
happy_face_coffee_mug_big.jpg

:clap::hug: :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Nanajojo is getting very close to her 100,000th post and we would like to throw a party to help her make her goal so she can get her crown. :clap::clap:

This thread will go on for 2000 posts...hopefully she can make her goal before then ;) If not, I can extend it to 3000. Everyone who posts 25 or more times throughout the celebration will receive 100 blessings per post. Also, the person who posts just before and the person who posts right after Jojo's 100K post will each receive 50,000 blessings.

So, lets celebrate with Jojo, give her reps, send her an encouraging guest message, etc. and lets have fun! :cool::clap:

Standard rules apply:
  • No counting, no abc's, no gibberish, no speedposting, etc.
  • No more than 5 back to back posts, except for Jojo. She can post as much as she wants since she is trying to make her goal.
  • You may post pictures, but please nothing that is really big. Also, please be considerate for those on dial up.
  • Please treat each other with respect. That means no fighting, arguing, no rude behavior, etc.

Thanks for the celebration . . . :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.