Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Guys, this has been happening quite a bit now, and I’m starting to get really concerned. I’ll fall into mortal sin and head to confession only to find it cancelled or postponed.

I have sinned mortally, and am now at my more reverent and have just learned that the priest isn’t here. I’m going to try see if I can get to confession tomorrow at either parish. It’s really concerning this week considering tomorrow will be the first Friday of the month and after that, the first Saturday, (Especially considering how well my first Friday devotion has been going) I may have to ask to receive Holy Communion after mass, if I con’t receive the Sacrament of Penance before mass. (I’m already considering doing that for the Feast of the Annunciation in honour of Our Lady, as I won’t be to go to mass on Monday, and actually, don’t think of my parish even offer mass on Mondays)

Please pray for me!

Last edited:

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Having gone through a similar albeit more "uncanny" situation last week, I just want to say do not be anxious and do not despair. That is the goal of the enemy in situations like these. Praying for you.

(I hope I'm allowed to post this in here in spite of not being Catholic, if not my apologies :/)

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Having gone through a similar albeit more "uncanny" situation last week, I just want to say do not be anxious and do not despair. That is the goal of the enemy in situations like these. Praying for you.

(I hope I'm allowed to post this in here in spite of not being Catholic, if not my apologies :/)
Yes, you are allowed to post on here, thanks for your comment, I'm trying to work on trusting in the Lord's grace and mercy.

Upvote 0

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your desire and intent to confess is admirable. I wouldn't worry so much dude. You know you sinned. You now you need confession. You are attempting to get to that confession. Your intent is good brother. Just get to a priest when you can. You will be okay.

As always. I am praying.

Upvote 0