Catholic near death experiencer told she was Jewish...moves to Israel.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Mrs. Ariela Solsol Pereira gives the most astounding explanation for how
G-d is using the nation of Israel and the Jewish people at this time that
I have ever read.

DIVINE TRUTHS REVEALED: A Glimpse Behind the Veil of the Material World

CHAPTER FIVE: THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
"On what seemed like a very large screen before me, I could see the face of an old
man. This was not just any ordinary old man, but this man had been very special to God. I
knew that the person on the screen before me was Abraham, the patriarch. All of a
sudden, my spirit, could actually feel the affectionate relationship that existed between
Abraham and God.

Abraham, was man just like us, yet he was chosen to be God's very best friend. It is
almost impossible to comprehend how God, could have a mere human being, as a best
friend? Although, the scriptures testify to this very fact. Just as we have best friends, that
we esteem higher than all our other friends, so Abraham, had been God’s very best friend.

How truly heartwarming it was to feel the genuine and affectionate friendship that had
existed between both of them! Apart from Abraham, the patriarch, no other person in all
of history was ever given the honor of being selected to be God’s best friend.

“But you, Israel are my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the descendants of
Abraham, my friend.” (Isaiah 41: 8)

Since Abraham was so very special to God, likewise all of Abraham’s descendents
would also be very special to Him. He would look kindly on all of Abraham's
descendents for the sake of the love He had had for the patriarch. It was shown to me that
the same love He felt for Abraham was passed down to each and every one of his
descendants, throughout the centuries. God's special love for Abraham and his
descendants would never fail. He valued each and every one of them just as much as He
valued and esteemed Abraham.

“ I will bless those that bless you and I will curse those that curse you.” (Gen 12:
3) Again He states, “For he that touches you touches the apple of my eye” (Zech
2: 8)

The pupil or the apple of the eye is the most sensitive and delicate part of the entire
body. The pupil allows us to observe things around us, whether they be good or bad, ugly
or beautiful. By stating that Abraham’s descendants are the apple of His eye, God is
making a very bold statement. He is saying that He actually sees or touches the world
through these descendants of Abraham. He did not choose them because they are special
in and of themselves. God chose them because ‘He’ is special, and He chose to touch or
see the world, by way of, or through them.

In an amazing majestic scene, I observed what seemed like a huge tapestry, which
filled the sky before me. The Father wove something, in and out, of this huge piece of
fabric. This fabric were all the Gentile nations, and what He was weaving, in and out of
them, were the Jewish people. He was doing this to bless the nations, and to shed His
light wherever they went. Their light would go with them, as they were scattered to the
four corners of the earth. They were the main thread with which He wove the tapestry of
the nations. God was sending them out to bless the entire world. Though, perhaps, they
themselves, were unaware of this truth; God could only bless the world by way of these
descendants of Abraham.

I also observed ,what seemed like, an enormous blanket of darkness, which was
covering the world. Amidst this darkness, were little tiny lights, scattered here, and there.
Each one of these lights was a Jewish person. Each one of them, gave off a light, that
shone in the darkness, so that all the nations could see. They illuminated the darkness, not
in and of themselves, but in as far, as they shed their light. They had the light of God’s
Word, His commandments, His oracles, and His appointed Feast Days. Even after they
were dispersed throughout the nations, they still carried this ‘light’ with them." (Mrs. Ariela Solsol Pereira)

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do
people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it
gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before
men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
(Matthew 5: 14-16)

Reactions: Nige55

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 3 is clear that the promises to Abraham are about Christ.

'Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ.'

And at the end of the chapter it says
'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.'

We are all offspring of Abraham according to our being Christian.

And when the Jews claimed that Abraham was their father to Jesus, this was Jesus' response (from John 8):

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you.nI speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Romans 11 is really the only place that seems to suggest a plan for the ethnic Jewish people, where it appears God is promising a mass conversion of Jews at the end of days (though there is a lot of debate over it).

Overall, I just don't see the Biblical grounding for this person's vision.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

'Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ.'

'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.'

And when the Jews claimed that Abraham was their father to Jesus, this was Jesus' response (from John 8):

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you.nI speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Romans 11 is really the only place that seems to suggest a plan for the ethnic Jewish people, where it appears God is promising a mass conversion of Jews at the end of days (though there is a lot of debate over it).

Well... thank you for taking a look and for commenting on this.

This is an NDE account that can fit with.......
Rev 12:11

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the wordof their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Many people need to hear a personal account in their own words and I found this book to be profoundly encouraging. It has helped to wake me up!

l am hopeful that chapters 5 of her book on G-d's plan for the Jewish people, and chapter 10 of her book on the subject of abortion will play a huge role in helping the Bride of Messiah / the Church... to wake up out of her sleep at this time.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/near-death-experiences-and-abortion.7948095/

Near death experiences and ABORTION.

Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is some more of her account...... (She is a friend of mine on Facebook and she is glad to have parts of this book put in front of a larger audience)......

The Jewish people had been an incredible blessing in each, and every, nation they had
been dispersed to. If the Torah, itself, had been their only gift to the world, that would
have been enough. It is impossible to measure the enormous value and significance of
this special Jewish gift to all the nations of the earth. Great nations have risen and fallen,
in accordance to how they have lived up to, or failed to live up to, to those simple Ten
Commandments, and to the principles found in God’s Word.

Besides the immense and priceless contribution of God’s own Word, the Jewish
people themselves, have been a blessing. They have excelled in the fields of science,
medicine and the arts, etc. All, have benefited, by the Jewish presence among them, in
some way or other.

It is a fact of history, that whenever a given nation expelled or destroyed, the
descendants of Abraham living among them, that nation quickly lost its power or
strength. Sixteen century Spain, after the Inquisition, and Nazi Germany, after the
Holocaust are just two examples.

Since the Jewish people, were so beloved, and used by God to bless the nations, the
enemies of God would also become their enemies. Through the centuries the enemies of
God, or evil forces , have selected charismatic leaders to spread their venom. Huge waves
of anti Semitism spread through the nations at various times in history to bring about
their, almost total, annihilation. The fact of their presence in this world, after so many
attempts made to destroy them, is the surest proof of the existence of their God." (Mrs. Ariela Solsol Pereira, chapter 5)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A greater Exodus is predicted to come from the north... than the Exodus from Egypt. I suspect that
what she was shown is helping to set the stage for this event.

Jer 16:14

'Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

Already, many Jews living in France are fleeing to Israel because what will soon happen with all those new refugees from the Islamic world moving into Europe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ave-France-for-Israel-Jewish-Agency-says.html

A record 15,000 French Jews could emigrate to Israel this year amid fears of rising anti-Semitism in Europe, according to the official body overseeing migration to the Jewish state.

The figure – double the number who left France for Israel last year – has been forecast by Natan Sharansky, head of the Jewish Agency, following last Friday's deadly attack on a kosher supermarket in Paris by a French jihadist, which left four Jewish citizens dead.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Did you know that there is a new movement in Israel to do a RETRIAL of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus?

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-retrial-of-yeshua.7581536/

"The retrial of Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is being undertaken by Orthodox Jews who believe that Yeshua was falsely accused. Christians believe that Jesus "had to die for the sins of the world" but did he also have to be falsely accused? The retrial will examine elements of Jewish and criminal law and matters of social justice that effect everyone. The retrial considers Biblical Commandments that require innocent men to be exonerated, those who speak evil against or condemn an innocent man must make restitution and bear witness of his innocence."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Overall, about the JEWS, WONDERFUL NEWS in HARMONY WITH ALL YHWH'S WORD !

This though, (below) is never going to happen:
(not seeing the current state of affairs on earth, the last 2000 years, and the direction it has gone in the last 100 years and the last 10 years in the USA et al countries, and appears to be getting worse and worse every day. It seems more like Y'SHUA'S QUESTION : "WHEN "I AM" RETURNS , WILL "I AM" find faith on earth ?" (paraphrased) )

l am hopeful that chapters 5 of her book on G-d's plan for the Jewish people, and chapter 10 of her book on the subject of abortion will play a huge role in helping the Bride of Messiah / the Church... to wake up out of her sleep at this time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Post 5 link is not to Retrial. Post 6 link to another thread about a retrial but that thread is 3 pgs long and doing a quick look at the first page I didn't see a link. That's OK, don't worry about it. :)

Here is the link given in post #5 and it sure does look like a link to a Retrial facebook page and youtube video to me?

Facing Each Other - Key for Peace between Judaism and Christianity | Facebook
Facing Each Other - Key for Peace between Judaism and Christianity

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Post 5 link is not to Retrial. Post 6 link to another thread about a retrial but that thread is 3 pgs long and doing a quick look at the first page I didn't see a link. That's OK, don't worry about it. :)

Here is the link given in post #6 to a youtube video that was posted on the
"Facing Each Other - Key for Peace Between Judaism and Christianity" facebook page......

Ariel Cohen Alloro meeting with Rabbi Itzhak Shapira in Jerusalem - Part 1 of 3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks for sharing Dennis. Amazing ! Love it :)

Thank you immensely for researching this astonishing new development in
Christian - Jewish relations. I've been in contact with two of the leaders in
this movement for over a year....... and I am amazed by each video or writing that
I have read so far.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Your link to 'The Retrial' does not work.

Thank you for letting me know about this difficulty.

This link should definitely work for you:

Facing Each Other - How do we bring Jesus, Yeshua back to Israel

Welcone to the Facing-Eeach-Other website, the virtual tent of meeting between Judaism and Christianity! This is an original initiative by Ariel Cohen Alloro who is an Orthodox Jewish Priest (Cohen) and it comes out of his personal discoveries in the Torah and Chassidic Judaism.
Ariel is not an official Rabbi, but a dilligent student of one of the greatest Rabbis today, who mastered the discipline of his Teacher and brings us now his innovative work, an essential contribution for the redemption of Israel and the whole world.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for letting me know about this difficulty.

This link should definitely work for you:

Facing Each Other - How do we bring Jesus, Yeshua back to Israel
Thank you for the link.
I have listened to three of the videos. I have to listen again as I was having some trouble understanding what he was saying. I hope they get the English translation of his book done soon as there is a lot to this teaching.
What I did glean from it so far I don't feel comfortable with, for instance I don't see Christianity as Esau. So I would have to understand more of what he is saying before I could give a fair opinion about what he is attempting to do.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The obsession some have with supposed near death experiences is something I find troubling whenever it shows up on this website.

The scientific and medical consensus is that near death experiences are quite easily explained as the product of a brain slowly being starved of oxygen, people see and experience things depending on their own life experiences. Someone raised in an exclusively Hindu society, without any knowledge of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam isn't going to have a near death experience involving the God of Abraham, but they may experience something involving the gods or stories which they are familiar with.

That's why we should put precisely no stock in such things. Theology is not determined by the private experiences of people from dreams, visions, or hallucinations; theology is determined by the historic and received confession of the Church in keeping with Holy and Sacred Scripture.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you for the link.
I have listened to three of the videos. I have to listen again as I was having some trouble understanding what he was saying. I hope they get the English translation of his book done soon as there is a lot to this teaching.
What I did glean from it so far I don't feel comfortable with, for instance I don't see Christianity as Esau. So I would have to understand more of what he is saying before I could give a fair opinion about what he is attempting to do.

Yes.... I too was troubled by the comparison of Christianity to Esau.....
but over these past months some aspects of this comparison are
beginning to make sense.

For example........
The Book of Jasher.....(I have no idea if the version of this that I read back in the 1990's is the
book referred to two times in the Bible or not but... it is well written)..... . records that humanity got into
CLONING even before the flood.

This makes sense when you think about people even more gifted than Dr. Albert Einstein.....
living to be more than five hundred years of age........

Book of Jasher 4

And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord.And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violenceAnd their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

President Putin and Russia... for all their many flaws.....
are going off in a direction that is actually lined up better with the
will of the Creator at least on the subject of GMO's. This one error... can pit
the USA and her allies..... against Russia... and the nations that refuse to
bow to Monsanto..... and their Tower of Babylon style scheme to
mix species.

This makes us somewhat like Rome....
and Rome is comparable to Esau in some ways.....

Russia Says No to GMO Seeds, Aims for Food Supply That's 'Cleanest in the World'

Russia Says No to GMO Seeds, Aims for Food Supply That's 'Cleanest in the World'

Upvote 0