Catholic near death experiencer told she was Jewish...moves to Israel.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The obsession some have with supposed near death experiences is something I find troubling whenever it shows up on this website.

The scientific and medical consensus is that near death experiences are quite easily explained as the product of a brain slowly being starved of oxygen, people see and experience things depending on their own life experiences. Someone raised in an exclusively Hindu society, without any knowledge of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam isn't going to have a near death experience involving the God of Abraham, but they may experience something involving the gods or stories which they are familiar with.

That's why we should put precisely no stock in such things. Theology is not determined by the private experiences of people from dreams, visions, or hallucinations; theology is determined by the historic and received confession of the Church in keeping with Holy and Sacred Scripture.

-CryptoLutheran

So by this do you mean that the promise by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to
DO ALL JUDGING..... does not apply to non Christians and / or non Jews?

Do you mean that these words do not apply to all men....... even Hindus?

John 5:22

"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:"

John 5:27

"And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man."

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

This would not be cloning. ie. The cloned sheep Dolly.
cloning dolly the sheep

The inter-breeding of one species with another would be a liger, a hybrid of a lion and a tiger, or a mule, a hybrid of a donkey and horse, etc.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

This would not be cloning. ie. The cloned sheep Dolly.
cloning dolly the sheep

The inter-breeding of one species with another would be a liger, a hybrid of a lion and a tiger, or a mule, a hybrid of a donkey and horse, etc.

Thank you for the link to that article.....
you are correct...... I am not using the exact term that I should be using.

What is the correct term for adding genetic material from one species, perhaps from a fly, to
a species of fish, for some reason or another?

Should that be termed "genetic modification?"

GMO = genetically modified organisms

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for the link to that article.....
you are correct...... I am not using the exact term that I should be using.

What is the correct term for adding genetic material from one species, perhaps from a fly, to
a species of fish, for some reason or another?

Should that be termed "genetic modification?"

GMO = genetically modified organisms
I think that would be correct.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think that would be correct.

I just got send a video that I have got to send to my
Israeli friend who I quote in post #1 to see what comments she can
add about this.

The comments about the Gihon Spring at the 11 minute mark are
especially important in my opinion.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Mrs. Ariela Solsol Pereira gives the most astounding explanation for how
G-d is using the nation of Israel and the Jewish people at this time that
I have ever read.

DIVINE TRUTHS REVEALED: A Glimpse Behind the Veil of the Material World
Don't get me wrong, it makes for an interesting topic. However, NDEs are a dime a dozen, most showing the person in question that all is well and good. In other words, they lead people directly away from the gospel of Christ and into errors and false doctrines.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Don't get me wrong, it makes for an interesting topic. However, NDEs are a dime a dozen, most showing the person in question that all is well and good. In other words, they lead people directly away from the gospel of Christ and into errors and false doctrines.

On the other hand Maurice Rawlings M. D. did a study on cardiac arrest patients who had a brush with death but did not report a NDE.

He hypnotized them, took them back to the time of their heart attack and they had been so terrified of what they had seen that they had repressed the memory from their conscious mind.
There are a number of reasons why only twenty some percent of people report an NDE.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Here is an example of somebody remembering the negative NDE.

HELL AND HEAVEN TESTIMONY JESUS IS REAL

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks for sharing Dennis. Amazing ! Love it :)

Have you heard anything about the prediction for an Exodus of
American Jews to Israel?

I Saw the Complete Destruction of America | Z3 News

The prophet Jeremiah described the ultimate destruction and desolation to fall on Mystery Babylon (Jeremiah 50 and 51). He warned us to flee from there to save our life.

Flee from the midst of Babylon, and every one save his life! Do not be cut off in her iniquity, for this is the time of the Lord’s vengeance: He shall recompense her. Babylon was a golden cup in the Lord’s hand, that made all the earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore the nations are deranged. Babylon has suddenly fallen and been destroyed. (Jeremiah 51:6-8)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

This is controversial.... and quite confusing as well........
but this so reminds me of Ezekiel 37 where the two sticks of Judah and Ephrayim are twisted together more and more....

Eze 37:16

Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I believe that many of us Hebraic Roots Christians will be able to work with the Noahide Movement in the future so many of us may follow Ariela's example and make Aliyah to Israel.

Upvote 0