Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
my most favorite fun outdooractivity is amusement parks and most favorite is carowinds rides and waterpark i was looking forward to march 20th passholder opening day now middle of may due to coronavirus sadly.also love horse shows.
Sounds like you are an outdoor person. My wife and I are sometimes a bit sedentary although we do like to go out for walks together.

Reactions: tim nunn
Upvote 0

tim nunn

Mar 23, 2020
bristol
Visit site
✟15,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
yes i live on disability and i try make myself go and best way i see it is become a kid at heart again i take my nieces and nephews and see them having so much fun makes me want to participate and before you know it i feel like im 16 again lol,it works,yes i like some walking local but weird i feel like i hurt more shows it in the mind,if you visit amusement park you think of the younger years and it make you want to just have lots fun and the aches and all seem to go away.i wish i had a wife or someone in the way but guess its not meant for me ive learned to accept it.the crowds we hang with is how we going to act and feel such as christion churches and groups we be more christian younger groups out parks we want to be like them drunks wed be offensive like them,thank God i can go once in while and just be a kid at heart.one thing i enjoy is meeting and being around christian brothers and sisters in christ those to help influence me and keep me in right direction.

Upvote 0