✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
127.0.0.1 said:
I found a fun game online, where you get to play around with a drunken Obama. The goal is to take him home... but it's not like you have to.

Thought maybe some people here would think it was fun to play too.

http://trk.cpainfinity.com/SH1KU
Got a link?

Upvote 0

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Total disrespect of a president is disgusting remember what people would scream when people made fun of Bush.....guess republicans don't have to respect a black president

So Republicans should do as Democrats say, not as they do? I guess you are right though. The only way to end the cycle would to be the better man. But I am not that man.

Upvote 0

SPB1987

Jul 29, 2011
✟9,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Total disrespect of a president is disgusting remember what people would scream when people made fun of Bush.....guess republicans don't have to respect a black president

I agree but this has nothing to do with Obama being black. Many people simply just hate him. A good portion of the republican campaign has been essentially anybody but Obama. I even saw a bumper sticker that said "Anybody but Obama". I am at the point where I would love to vote in the election but I do not care for either option.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums