SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Lord I ask of you to please bless my brother here with peaceful rest. Lord help grant him health and good sleep so he may get a great education and focus in his classes. Lord you know how vital and crucial sleep is for every bodily process we have please let him sleep sweetly. Bless him and help him in every area of his life. Help fill his worries and restlessness with such hope, joy, and sleep!!

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

charity_22

To God be the glory..always.
Aug 21, 2009
Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord i ask your endless grace to please take care of my brother.. please grant him rest so he could do well in school. i know its hard for him to concentrate about the thingd he needs to accomplish at a soonest possible time and only You our Lord could provide what we need as you said to Your promise.. we should bother You with the things that are bothering us.

I ask this to you Our Lord.. amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray in agreement with each of these loving prayers for our brother. In Jesus name I pray for THY perfect will in his life and future. Meet each of his needs according to your plan and bless him with peace so that he can sleep well and stay focused in his studies. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Upvote 0

bibleblevr

Jan 27, 2009
Lynchburg VA
✟16,245.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Heavenly father we ask that your hands be strong upon our brother we pray in your name that he rest in your solace we pray that you restore his focus so that he might be strong in you word and mighty in the faith. We pray that you guard your servant and help him in the task you have put before him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums