Can't Reply To Any Threads Outside Of Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Did anything I say depart from His word? Many people bend His word to their will and desires.
I do not desire anything other than to live in the image of Jesus Christ. To spread His message may require some degeneracy, but after I repent for having done that, His message will reach those who need it the most. I am a rapper and the rap culture is heavily sinful. In order to get into the public eye and show the world who I am and who God is, I will have to sin.
Yes, you departed from His Word in several of your own words/ posts in this and in other threads. However, this is not a section of the forum to discuss that.
This post itself of yours is potentially very disturbing coming from or seen by someone who wants to be a Christian according to what the Bible says.
A believer comes out of everything and anything 'heavily sinful', for example. (again, probably not to be discussed in this section of the forum/ rules)

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not desire anything other than to live in the image of Jesus Christ. To spread His message may require some degeneracy, but after I repent for having done that, His message will reach those who need it the most. I am a rapper and the rap culture is heavily sinful. In order to get into the public eye and show the world who I am and who God is, I will have to sin.
Romans 3:5-7 "But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man). God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No one taught me except God. As I said in a different post on this forum, to truly see the light for what it is one must first envelop themselves in darkness.
This statement as it stands here is contrary to all of God's Word, and defeats the desire to be a Christian from the start, by definition in Scripture and in the forum rules.

Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This statement as it stands here is contrary to all of God's Word, and defeats the desire to be a Christian from the start, by definition in Scripture and in the forum rules.

I see, people of my own Faith will condemn me. I truly am alone.

Hopefully when I pass, others will see the light.

We are living in the peak of humanity, much like the stock market, we will crash.

Upvote 0

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And I never said someone could not see the light from birth. I merely am saying in order to see the light for what it is, you must first delve into the darkness and understand that side of the equation as well. We are all sinful, but I was a rather egregious sinner. Much like St. Moses the Black, but not murderous. My heart has always been good though.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
One suggestion: in forums like this (all online forums), we encounter people who lots of varying opinions. It works best if we don’t take personal offense :) just my two cents

A reminder to others - introductions isn’t a place to debate. We aren’t quite there yet, but just a reminder before it goes that direction. It’s a forum to help people with questions and to welcome them.

Upvote 0

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One suggestion: in forums like this (all online forums), we encounter people who lots of varying opinions. It works best if we don’t take personal offense :) just my two cents

A reminder to others - introductions isn’t a place to debate. We aren’t quite there yet, but just a reminder before it goes that direction. It’s a forum to help people with questions and to welcome them.

Sorry, I am prone to taking personal offense. It is one of my flaws. I will work on that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's the thing, Saint Black! I was once young and excitable, too, and on 'fire' for the Lord. But, becoming a Christian and knowing that you're meant to be a prophet has to also come by first gaining a clearer knowledge of the truth we have in Christ. And this means you really do need to start from a position of humility and be willing to work WITH Christ's Church in love, holiness, and knowledge and not simply as a loner, even if it does turn out that you're understanding of Christianity as it stands now is a bit unorthodox. All you have to do here, now, for CF, is abide with Love AND support the Nicene Creed, even if in a more general fashion. So, get your faith i.d. changed to "Christian," then plunge into our community here and dialogue with the rest of us, but be able to take [i.e. listen] as well as to give [i.e. offer your own point of view]. :cool:

Does this make sense?

This does indeed make sense. I feel the Holy Spirit within me and have boundless love for every man, woman and child on this planet. Even the nastiest of men are deserving of love.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1 John 4:20 ... Please change my Faith to Christianity. I am Christian.

:rolleyes:...Saint Black, you may have to be a bit more patient. In the past, when I've put in requests for changes of one sort or another, and since the Mods are volunteers here as far as I understand, it can sometimes take several hours to a day or so before you'll see the change.

In the meantime, here's what I'd do while you're waiting. Go to sections like Ethics & Morality, the Kitchen Sink, or Physical Life Science and start interacting with the rest of us. When they finally get your faith designation changed, then you can move over to some of the specifically Christian areas (except Christian Apologetics at first). :cool:

Upvote 0

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Edit*
Redundant to better post above :)

Welcome to the forums!

EDIT: Didn't read post above before making this one, disregard.

Please change my Faith to Christian. I am a Christian. I believe in the deity of Christ and the power of the Lord. If I am to be viewed as unorthodox here I cannot stay. I have unorthodox opinions, but I am a Christian.

Upvote 0

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:rolleyes:...Saint Black, you may have to be a bit more patient. In the past, when I've put in requests for changes of one sort or another, and since the Mods are volunteers here as far as I understand, it can sometimes take several hours to a day or so before you'll see the change.

In the meantime, here's what I'd do while you're waiting. Go to sections like Ethics & Morality, the Kitchen Sink, or Physical Life Science and start interacting with the rest of us. When they finally get your faith designation changed, then you can move over to some of the specifically Christian areas (except Christian Apologetics at first). :cool:

Will do, thank you for your emojis XD

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
EDIT: Didn't read post above before making this one, disregard.

Please change my Faith to Christian. I am a Christian. I believe in the deity of Christ and the power of the Lord. If I am to be viewed as unorthodox here I cannot stay. I have unorthodox opinions, but I am a Christian.
We can’t do that - only staff can. To contact them, put in a ticket through the Contact Us link at the bottom of the website.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status