Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Cern is certainly more than a particle accelerator however a machine cannot accomplish when God won't permit. Satan was going to a fro throughout the earth and was still going to present himself to heaven. some demons are bound in chains and Abaddon in name bound until a certain time to be released. The CERN logo is a spinning 666. Stephrn Hocking warned about CERN possibly bringing something through from another dimension as a real danger. I do not think we have enough information on this end to really know what it up. Some think they are collecting dark matter and want to weaponize it too. Those who dismiss this on face value should look into the CERN story and consider it a possibility.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Cern is certainly more than a particle accelerator
Uh, why? Where did you come by this certainty? Do you work there? Do you know anyone who works there?

ETA: By the way, CERN is a lab, which has been home to many particle accelerators. And yes, they've all just been particle accelerators.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: joinfree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,944.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Correct me if I'm wrong, then, but it seems you misrepresented it in your initial post.
Oh no, you are totally correct. I was just trying to see how the people would fit it into this star gate hell portal fantasy.

Sadly, you came along and spoiled the fun.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There was also weird movie about this called "Symmetry" (I haven't seen it)

Does anyone think that maybe they are doing stuff like putting a statue of Shiva, putting 666 I their logo, just to scare us or make us paranoid?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This thread is a discredit to Science.
This thread is a discredit to Christianity.
This thread is an affront to rational thinking.
This thread is an affront to faith.

Pretty much par for the course, I guess. Someone pm me when the first facts appear.
Hi how much time did you take to come to that conclusion? Did you realize that non Christian non conspiracy theory particle physics experts have made these warnings of what could happen including opening portals the something coming through them. So explain why their scientific theories are wrong and why they do place high risk warnings on this? The tower of Babel was an attempt to overthrow God. The last 7 years before the LORD returns will bring in many strange things. God is sovereign and will not be overcome by a machine but perhaps the effort to summon Apollyon is something the LORD will allow. This would certainly bring the accountability to those who summoned him. I will destroy those who destroyed the earth. Its going to get back and like the end of Ghost Busters all hell is going to be released. The powers and principalities are demonic and to dismiss this as an affront to rational thinking is claiming to have a monopoly on rational thought. This is a difficult thing to consider I admit. But I see where the whole world comes under Satanic control and this release could very well be a part of Biblical prophecy. The scriptures say this beast is bound until a certain time day and hour. This release is linked to the timeline of the 3rd temple being built and the abomination of desolation and the tribulation which is all setting up in place right now. I am not saying this is 100% what it is going to happen but for sure it is not impossible.

• Friendly
Reactions: joinfree
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
There was also weird movie about this called "Symmetry" (I haven't seen it)

Does anyone think that maybe they are doing stuff like putting a statue of Shiva, putting 666 I their logo, just to scare us or make us paranoid?
I doubt it. CERN is run by educated scientists working in Europe, far from any sizable concentration of "Bible-believing" Christians, who are mostly in the US. They neither know nor care very much about you. The statue of Shiva was chosen for its Hindu religious significance, not to scare members of some eccentric American Protestant sect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,268.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hi how much time did you take to come to that conclusion?
In one sense it took around 2 1/2 minutes. In another sense it was just over seventy years.

Did you realize that non Christian non conspiracy theory particle physics experts have made these warnings of what could happen including opening portals the something coming through them (sic). .
I am aware that a very small number of physicists have expressed doubts about the safety of the intended experiments at CERN. The vast majority of experts are unconvinced by these doubts. Science is not a popularity contest, but experts, on both sides of the argument, are led by the evidence. The evidence appears to be saying "no meaningful risk".

I am unaware of any expert asserting that "something could come through" a "portal". Please provide relevant citations to support this assertion.

So explain why their scientific theories are wrong and why they do place high risk warnings on this?
I am not aware that they have theories. They have assertions and they might have hypotheses. These are contradicted, say the majority of experts, by the evidence.

The tower of Babel was an attempt to overthrow God.
The Tower of Babel story is an important myth for historical and religious reasons. It's relevance to CERN is obscure. However, introducing a minority interpretation of Scripture to support an extreme viewpoint of the character of CERN is clear evidence that this thread discredits Christianity. Perhaps you are a fifth columnist intent on exactly that end. (See how easy it is to make silly assertions that lack support.)

The last 7 years before the LORD returns will bring in many strange things. God is sovereign and will not be overcome by a machine but perhaps the effort to summon Apollyon is something the LORD will allow. This would certainly bring the accountability to those who summoned him. I will destroy those who destroyed the earth. Its going to get back and like the end of Ghost Busters all hell is going to be released. The powers and principalities are demonic and to dismiss this as an affront to rational thinking is claiming to have a monopoly on rational thought. This is a difficult thing to consider I admit.
It surely is! I have no truck with End Times nonsense. You are entitled to your beliefs. Just don't expect me to view them as relevant to an objective assessment of the character/purpose of CERN. (But do expect me view them as further evidence that this thread is an affront to faith.)

But I see where the whole world comes under Satanic control and this release could very well be a part of Biblical prophecy. The scriptures say this beast is bound until a certain time day and hour. This release is linked to the timeline of the 3rd temple being built and the abomination of desolation and the tribulation which is all setting up in place right now. I am not saying this is 100% what it is going to happen but for sure it is not impossible.
As above.

Science and Christianity are compatible. Rational thought and faith are compatible.

This does not mean that all forms of Christianity and faith are compatible with science and rational thought.

I stand by my earlier remarks.

Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi how much time did you take to come to that conclusion?
I don't know about Ophiolite, but my similar conclusions are based on 15 years working as a particle physicist and 50+ years watching conservative American Protestants work themselves into a panic about nothing time after time after time.
Did you realize that non Christian non conspiracy theory particle physics experts have made these warnings of what could happen including opening portals the something coming through them.
What particle physics experts have warned about something coming through portals opened at CERN?
So explain why their scientific theories are wrong and why they do place high risk warnings on this?
Because those scientific theories don't exist. CERN has a nice page summarizing the actual safety concerns about the LHC and why they did not pose any real threat.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You have all got it wrong. The real purpose of the particle accelerator at CERN is to create a gravity well that will warp spacetime, thus transforming the flat earth into a round one! It's the ultimate endgame plan of the sinister round earth conspiracy.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The fear of Bible believers, is what CERN will open "inter-dimensional" portal to hell.

But a theorem from last century kills that fantasy.

You are correct.

Please spread the word to all of your Bible believing friends that there is no need to fear this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I doubt it. CERN is run by educated scientists working in Europe, far from any sizable concentration of "Bible-believing" Christians, who are mostly in the US. They neither know nor care very much about you. The statue of Shiva was chosen for its Hindu religious significance, not to scare members of some eccentric American Protestant sect.

Why would they even bother with a religious icon at all? That doesnt seem very scientific.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Why would they even bother with a religious icon at all? That doesnt seem very scientific.
It's a literary reference, not a religious one. The role of Shiva in Hindu theology is a fanciful allegory for the work of CERN. Besides, it's a cool statue.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Cern is certainly more than a particle accelerator however a machine cannot accomplish when God won't permit. Satan was going to a fro throughout the earth and was still going to present himself to heaven. some demons are bound in chains and Abaddon in name bound until a certain time to be released. The CERN logo is a spinning 666. Stephrn Hocking warned about CERN possibly bringing something through from another dimension as a real danger. I do not think we have enough information on this end to really know what it up. Some think they are collecting dark matter and want to weaponize it too. Those who dismiss this on face value should look into the CERN story and consider it a possibility.

Yes, Since CERN is the the center for nuclear research it is indeed more then just the LHC. What I am most curious about, however, is how one weaponizes non reactive mass that we have no idea what it is?

Upvote 0