Tribulation NOW

Crosssword

Dec 26, 2010
✟590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tribulation-Now: Aliens, Demons, Nephilim, Time Travel, & God (Part One)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Aliens, Demons, Nephilim, Time Travel, & God (Part One)

Unavoidable Realities We Must Deal With
The Hardest Article Ever Attempted

As Christians we face a very difficult future in defending our faith, particularly when you realize what you will soon be up against. This article (or perhaps series of articles) will be "laced" with TONS of information from MANY SOURCES because the topic is far to vast to sum up. Perhaps this was by "extraterrestrial" design. But first let's be clear about the word "extraterrestrial". In the context of this article it simply means "not of the earth". It more accurately means - not of this "dimension".

Before you read onward, be advised, I am not alone in trying to raise the flag on this topic. Other well known Christians are beginning to step forward. (Chuck Missler, Tom Horn, Michael S. Heiser, Stephen Quayle, etc.) Each time I "hint" at sources of information (of which you can pursue further study) I will leave behind "key words" and sometimes link you to other sources. You will need to do your own homework. But be careful because there is an ocean of information available and it is DEEP in lies and deception.

Let's start with Zechariah 5:1 . The NKJV of the Bible refers to this as the "Vision of the Flying Scroll".
Zech 5:1-3​
5 Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll. 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?" So I answered, "I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits." 3 Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth:

NKJV​
So I leave you with this verse to ponder. What was it that Zechariah actually saw? Yes God did write a curse on the object (Zech 5:3-4) but that is not the question. Some translations identify this "object" as a flying "roll". The actual size is identified as 30 feet wide and 15 feet long. Hmmm. Why do you supposed the size of the object was important enough to mention? Why do you think God sent it across all the earth? Why was it "flying"? Was it just one that God sent or was it a symbolic representation of many over time? If you are going to tackle this subject, particularly with scripture, you will need to really open your mind. (Think Acts 17:11 ) There are some really strange things that are about to be revealed. Like it or not, you better start getting smart about this information now, or as a Christian you will be seen as a "real gullible idiot".

You MUST understand, the Bible is an UNDERSTATEMENT of MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS
2 Thess 2:11-12
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
KJV
In fact, the Government has known about this UFO / alien thing for quite some time. But here is the hardest part of the paradox you must get your arms around before proceeding. Satan, the deceiver, is much more powerful and clever than any of us might imagine. And the Almighty God (YHWH) and he are at war. They have been at war for at least 6 thousand years (since Adams seed), and some argue a LOT LONGER than that. When you understand that God is eternal, and there are allusions to time dimension "gaps" throughout Genesis, it provides for an understanding that the earth is in fact millions of years old and the Bible does not record every part of the earth's existence since God created "light". Keep in mind, during the end-times KNOWLEDGE increases substantially. Welcome to some of that knowledge but be warned ... time is short.

This is not only a war against the Jews and the Christians, but in fact a war against all mankind. Satan does not like humans. We are made in YHWH's image. In fact God has a master plan for all of us (who successfully pass this test on earth) and Satan doesn't like that either.

Tough Love

Since the "fallen angels" (that's a mis-interpretation by the way) of Genesis 6 that "raped" women of their choosing here on earth and gave birth to "Nephilim" (giants, men of great stature), Satan has been hard at work attacking the integrity of the human's gene pool. THAT IS WHY God sent his people into the land of Canaan to slaughter men, women and children. This is not an issue of God being duplicitous in his loving nature. This has to do with a concept we have all forgotten about. Its a concept known as "Tough Love". Tough love says that sometimes you love your wife so much that you are willing to KILL the rapist in order to STOP her from being raped and killed. Don't you see? God loves us so much that he will do ANYTHING to save us from this raging battle of human destruction. He doesn't want us to burn in Hell for eternity. That's why he sent his son Jesus. By removing "SIN" from us sacrificially in the "spirit world" he provided a means to protect at least SOME of his creations ... his greatest love. Us. That took the WIND out of Satan's sails. He is the "great accuser". (Refer to Job). Satan points his finger at us and says "LOOK THEY SIN" knowing that God cannot accept sin into his heavens. By giving us a chance to escape the extraterrestrial consequences of sin, God gave us a divine escape route that leads to "another dimension". You have to think PAST your meager earthly existence and try to grasp the concept of spiritual eternity before any of this starts to make sense.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

- J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director

You see, even J. Edgar Hoover has some information. But it is doubtful that he had all of it. He probably knew about the UFO / alien stuff. He probably knew about the "upper echelon" of the "elite" that are planning to conquer the world and create global government. I would not at all be surprised if he knew about the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) where they are reportedly keeping "various alien species" and experimenting with "human babies" captured through fake "child adoption" fronts and born into Mind Control (see the book "Tranceformation of America") and Satanic operations through undisclosed births (to the tune of millions used in Satanic sacrificial ceremonies). Who can guess what he knew? Who can guess how much any of them know. But if you knew what I know, you would be ASTONISHED.

The Queen Mother, The CERN Accelerator, & Dimensional Demons

To keep you interested I will close this article on this "connected" set of findings.
The title of this article (in the link below) is:

'Something may come through' dimensional 'doors' at LHC

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

This subject just recently got huge exposure because Stephen Hawking, a world renowned physics scientist, exposed his thoughts on inter-dimensions related to the CERN Accelerator. You see the CERN Accelerator has been seen as HIGHLY controversial. The reason this monstrous particle accelerator was supposedly created was to find the Higgs "boson" particle which is also known as the "God particle". It is controversial because physics experts worry that should the collider actually "hit" a Higgs boson particle, it could "poke a hole" in the earth's separation between other dimensions. That is what our Hollywood minds would see as a "Star Gate". And guess what comes through "Star Gates"? Yep - "aliens"!

Last edited: