Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't have any experience in that department , but I did try to get my son to set up a booth at the local craft fairs. He is a good dessert cook and cup cakes , cookies, candies, etc. would sell good at any event where booths are allowed & the crowds come by. If you live in a large town that might be an easy avenue to sell your goods and to get yourself before the public eye. Have plenty of business cards available to attach to each pkg. and to give out (you can make really cute ones on your computer). Two cupcakes, 3 cookies, 2 candies, whole cakes, etc. would sell pretty good for someone wanting a sweet treat while browsing the other booths. Again, not a year round income, maybe not a lot at first either, but it is a way to get yourself known to a lot of people. Good luck, God bless you.

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With fall coming up I might try to do some of this myself. We have a good many "craft fairs" in our area during the fall & spring. Fall would be a good time to try to make some Christmas spending money. Candy apples, choc. covered apples, fudge, all make ahead & keep pretty good made perhaps 2 days ahead & kept cool & sealed tight...then the day before make the cookies, cup cakes, etc. Some cakes can be made ahead & frozen (if sealed really good)...thawed & iced the day before the craft fair. Just a few more ideas I might try myself.

Upvote 0