• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Cancer survivors come post at this one!!!

renewed21

what are you waiting for?
Apr 5, 2012
at my house
✟6,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cancer survivor here!
Diagnosed with Precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukaemia with MLL rearrangement in 2001. Went through 24 months of chemotherapy. Relapsed in 2005, 4 months of chemo + bone marrow transplantation. Next relapse in 2006 with 60% bone marrow involvement.

More chemo + radiation support. In remission + second bone marrow transplantation in 2008.

Next relapse in 2009. Was given less than 3 months to live but with the help of God and 10 new rounds of chemo I reached remission in 2010 and have been cancer free since then.

The road have been long but God is guiding my way and I have no worries for the future. I feel certain that I have passed his test and if I'm in for another round, that he have given me the tools to handle it.

Pre -B ALL here also. I though I had been through a alot, but you got me with the 2nd transplant. I know the odds are low for us multi-relapser's, but you have given me encouragement. God bless you and all of those in the "club".

Upvote 0

patience7

Oct 11, 2010
Louisiana
✟9,906.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pre -B ALL here also. I though I had been through a alot, but you got me with the 2nd transplant. I know the odds are low for us multi-relapser's, but you have given me encouragement. God bless you and all of those in the "club".
GOD IS GOOD! GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!

BLESS YOU BOTH!

Upvote 0

FullyAlive

Mar 17, 2012
England
✟15,138.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

There will always be hope. Put your eyes to the love of God and you know that whatever may happen, you are safe and sound in his care.

Upvote 0

Sun2

Mar 19, 2005
Kuwait city
✟15,516.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Diagnosed with Colon (colo-rectal) cancer in 2011 ---> Radiation +2cycles of chemotherapy ---> utra Lower Anterior resection surgery (July11)--> 25 days of ileostomy --> ileostory closure surgery (aug11) .----> 6 cycles of Chemotherapy ----> Liver Metastasis ---> Liver Resection Segment V and Gall bladder removal (May12) ---> Port Installation Surgery (jun11) ---> one doze of Chemotherapy (whic is now stopped)

I am still undergoing treatment ... but Yes, I am still hopeful in Christ :)

Upvote 0

renewed21

what are you waiting for?
Apr 5, 2012
at my house
✟6,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Diagnosed with Colon (colo-rectal) cancer in 2011 ---> Radiation +2cycles of chemotherapy ---> utra Lower Anterior resection surgery (July11)--> 25 days of ileostomy --> ileostory closure surgery (aug11) .----> 6 cycles of Chemotherapy ----> Liver Metastasis ---> Liver Resection Segment V and Gall bladder removal (May12) ---> Port Installation Surgery (jun11) ---> one doze of Chemotherapy (whic is now stopped)

I am still undergoing treatment ... but Yes, I am still hopeful in Christ :)

keep fighting Sun2, you've been through a lot. God Bless :thumbsup:

Upvote 0