Dec 5, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could use some suggestions for this. Everytime I wear a watch it stops within a few weeks. I take it off and put on my dresser and within 24 hours it starts up again. Must be my magnetic personality. LOL It's very frustrating and I never know what time it is. :p

Does anyone else have this problem? Are there special watches out there for us?

PollyAnna

Saved By Grace
Dec 5, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL @ guessing the time. I'd eventually be so far off I'd have to create my own calendar.

I haven't seen a windup watch in forever. LOL My first watch as a kid was windup (Timex) and I don't remember that one dying on me.

The kinetic ones look really cool but yikes the price! I thought maybe I could put it on my Christmas list but not at that price. LOL I'll have to wait until after the 1st of the year when hubby gets his raise. My family loves me, but not enough to give me a $300-400 Christmas gift. LOL

I just might go out and see if I can find a windup. Hmmm, maybe ebay? ;)

Thank you for your suggestions! It will be so nice to know what time it is without having to walk into the bedroom and look at the alarm clock or ask someone on the street or in a store. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums