CAN YOU LOSE YOUR SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE?

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Finally, I see you quoted Exodus 24. You could have done so much earlier.

It was only in Exodus 24 that the Old Covenant of Law began for Israel.

And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do.

Notice all the people have to say that?

Now, for the New Covenant, did any of the 70 elders of Israel acknowledge Jesus as their Messiah?

Did the people of the house of Israel replied with an affirmation that Jesus is their Messiah?

Goodness if you read my posts to you then you would have seen I posted Exodus 24:7 ages ago when I first answered your questions (go and check). Not sure why you missed it.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodness if you read my posts to you then you would have seen I posted Exodus 24:7 ages ago. Not sure why you missed it.

Now, for the New Covenant, did any of the 70 elders of Israel acknowledge Jesus as their Messiah?

Did the people of the house of Israel replied with an affirmation that Jesus is their Messiah?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Don't you know about time lag between your edit and when it will appear in the reply?
Look at the times. What has happened though is that you tried to quote me and respond while I was editing even though I finished my edit before you posted. Doesn't really matter though to be honest.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look at the times. What has happened though is that you tried to quote me and respond while I was editing even though I finished my edit before you posted. Doesn't really matter though to be honest.

Yes, doesn't matter. It happen to me before too, so chill.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Now, for the New Covenant, did any of the 70 elders of Israel acknowledge Jesus as their Messiah? Did the people of the house of Israel replied with an affirmation that Jesus is their Messiah?

Your question is based on an unbiblical faulty premise that ISRAEL in the flesh in the new covenant needs to collectively agree to the new covenant in order for there to be a new covenant while disregarding the scriptures that teach God's ISRAEL are in the new covenant is no longer those born of the flesh but all those who through faith are born of the Spirit. Not sure why you cannot see this. Scriptures have been posted many time to you but you seem to be ignoring them or perhaps not understanding them. Maybe you can take some time to carefully re-read through them? According to your line of reasoning here if the leadership of old covenant ISRAEL does not accept Jesus as the Messiah then we are not in the new covenant. This is unbiblical and if this is what you believe, then I suggest as posted earlier you better get your animal sacrifices ready for every time you sin. You will also need to find a Levite Priest to offer up your sin offerings and also find an earthly Sanctuary to do all this in. I suggest you read Hebrews 7 to Hebrews 10. I am finding it difficult to follow your logic through if I am being honest with you. No offense intended here I am only being honest.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your question is based on an unbiblical faulty premise that ISRAEL in the flesh in the new covenant needs to collectively agree to the new covenant in order for there to be a new covenant while disregarding the scriptures that teach God's ISRAEL are in the new covenant is no longer those born of the flesh but all those who through faith are born of the Spirit. Not sure why you cannot see this. Scriptures have been posted many time to you but you seem to be ignoring them.

According to your line of reasoning here if the leadership of old covenant ISRAEL does not accept Jesus as the Messiah then we are not in the new covenant. This is unbiblical and if this is what you believe, then I suggest as posted earlier you better get your animal sacrifices ready for every time you sin. You will also need to find a Levite Priest to offer up your sin offerings and also find an earthly Sanctuary to do all this in. I suggest you read Hebrews 7 to Hebrews 10. I am finding it difficult to follow your logic through if I am being honest with you. No offense intended here I am only being honest.

Its because you are assuming everyone thinks like you, "The Body of Christ is Israel" that you came to this conclusion about what I must believe.

I believe we in the Body of Christ are saved without any covenants. We are given present salvation by being in the Body of Christ thru 1 Cor 15:1-4.

The covenants God made was with Israel.

The Old covenant of the Law began with Israel in Exodus 24, as you have correctly stated, when all the people of Israel acknowledge to God they will follow what is required.

The New Covenant of the Law will also begin with Israel at the end of the Tribulation.

At that time, all the people of the nation Israel will acknowledge Jesus Christ as their promised Messiah (Matthew 23:39).

That is when that New Covenant, promised in Hebrews 8:8-12, will finally begin for the nation Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Its because you are assuming everyone thinks like you, "The Body of Christ is Israel" that you came to this conclusion about what I must believe.

I believe we in the Body of Christ are saved without any covenants. We are given present salvation by being in the Body of Christ thru 1 Cor 15:1-4.

The covenants God made was with Israel.

The Old covenant of the Law began with Israel in Exodus 24, as you have correctly stated, when all the people of Israel acknowledge to God they will follow what is required.

The New Covenant of the Law will also begin with Israel at the end of the Tribulation.

At that time, all the people of the nation Israel will acknowledge Jesus Christ as their promised Messiah (Matthew 23:39).

That is when that New Covenant, promised in Hebrews 8:8-12, will finally begin for the nation Israel.

Your denying scripture if you believe we are not in the new covenant now. I suggest as posted earlier you better get your animal sacrifices ready for every time you sin. You will also need to find a Levite Priest to offer up your sin offerings and also find an earthly Sanctuary to do all this in. I suggest you read Hebrews 7 to Hebrews 10. We are in the new covenant now not the old covenant according to the scriptures.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your denying scripture if you believe we are not in the new covenant now. I suggest as posted earlier you better get your animal sacrifices ready for every time you sin. You will also need to find a Levite Priest to offer up your sin offerings and also find an earthly Sanctuary to do all this in. I suggest you read Hebrews 7 to Hebrews 10. We are in the new covenant now not the old covenant according to the scriptures.

Denying your assumption, does not equate denying scripture.

But I won't expect you to understand the difference.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Denying your assumption, does not equate denying scripture.

But I won't expect you to understand the difference.
I have only posted scripture which are Gods Words not mine that show who God's true Israel is under God's new covenant promise. All you have done here is to deny the scriptures shared with you with your words that are yours and not God's that show who God's Israel is under the new covenant. Who then should we believe and follow; your words or Gods' Word? Of course you are free to believe as you wish and I do not judge you for your belief. For me though according to the scriptures only God's Word is true and we should believe and follow them *Romans 3:4; Acts of the Apostles 5:29. A careful and prayerful reading of Hebrews 7 to Hebrews 10 would be helpful for you here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Goodness if you read my posts to you then you would have seen I posted Exodus 24:7 ages ago when I first answered your questions (go and check). Not sure why you missed it.
Because you use verses in unrelated ways that you force together because they contain some keywords you want us to see, and then stir them into a stew... To me its slop. Not something I could digest. because there is an odor about it that makes no sense.

If you only understood what these verses ACTUALLY spoke about you would be ashamed to try it again. Its razzle dazzle that can be used on some baby Christians who would be impressed by such a thing. To me? Its an insult to my intelligence... And, its disrespecting to God's Word.

I would have to be dumb to be impressed by your presentation. Yet, you keep trying. You need learn much. And, you'd be better for it if you did.

Whoever taught you to think that way is pulling the wool over your eyes.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Because you use verses in unrelated ways that you force together because they contain some keywords you want us to see, and then stir them into a stew... To me its slop. Not something I could digest. because there is an odor about it that makes no sense.

If you only understood what these verses ACTUALLY spoke about you would be ashamed to try it again. Its razzle dazzle that can be used on some baby Christians who would be impressed by such a thing. To me? Its an insult to my intelligence... And, its disrespecting to God's Word.

I would have to be dumb to be impressed by your presentation. Yet, you keep trying. You need learn much. And, you'd be better for it if you did.

Whoever taught you to think that way is pulling the wool over your eyes.

All I see here is your words arguing against the scriptures provided in the OP with you in disagreement but not able to show from the scriptures why you disagree. Can you prove to me from the scriptures that we can believe Gods' Word without following what God's Word says? If you cannot and there is no scripture for this teaching then where are you building your house?

Upvote 0