Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Glad you liked it. I have been waiting to use that corny joke for awhile!

But Jiminz, I hope you remember that you are human. You have failed and will fail, and your Father in heaven will not love you one ounce less when you fail! Do I wish you fail? Of course not! But it is inevitable for all who live in these bodies of sin!

Yes we are dead to sin IN Christ
Yes we are seated in heavenly places IN CHRIST
Yes we are justified IN CHRIST
Yes we are glorified IN CHRIST
Yes we are already perfect in CHRIST!

And yes every believer is in Christ! But we still sadly at times go back to the flesh (even as Pual admitted He did). When we do, we acknowledge our sin and god forgives us!

What you need to learn is the difference between our position in Jesus (all the yesses I wrote)
And our daily experience or walk. Hopefully we are still growing grace and knowledge and being transformed by the renewing of our mind. But holiness is the process of God daily making us what He has already declared we are!

To be honest with you, I don't know where to go from here.

You say all the right things, then you turn around and deny everything you have just professed.

It's as though you only believe everything is Declared over us, but it isn't going to happen until WE make it happen, well it did happen, we are in Christ, we are DEAD to The Law, Sin, and the Flesh.

Look at this one, this is the reason Jesus died for us.......(In Context)

Rom 8:1-4
1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

If you cannot accept that, I don't know what else to say.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be honest with you, I don't know where to go from here.

You say all the right things, then you turn around and deny everything you have just professed.

It's as though you only believe everything is Declared over us, but it isn't going to happen until WE make it happen, well it did happen, we are in Christ, we are DEAD to The Law, Sin, and the Flesh.

Look at this one, this is the reason Jesus died for us.......(In Context)

Rom 8:1-4
1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

If you cannot accept that, I don't know what else to say.

Yes they all did happen, and our position in Jesus is absolute perfection! BUT we have no tyet arrived as Paul said (you make yourself a better disciple of Jesus than Paul).

Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Parsing this:

Speech: Verb

Tense: Present

Voice: Passive

Mood: Participle

Case: Accusative

Number: Plural

Simply-- it means those who are being sanctified or being made holy!

You believe you are now sanctified perfectly so you are not perfected forever! YOu believe you have no more need of being sanctified. That is a delusion of the devil to keep you unfocused on Jesus!

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yes they all did happen, and our position in Jesus is absolute perfection! BUT we have no tyet arrived as Paul said (you make yourself a better disciple of Jesus than Paul).

Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Parsing this:

Speech: Verb

Tense: Present

Voice: Passive

Mood: Participle

Case: Accusative

Number: Plural

Simply-- it means those who are being sanctified or being made holy!

You believe you are now sanctified perfectly so you are not perfected forever! YOu believe you have no more need of being sanctified. That is a delusion of the devil to keep you unfocused on Jesus!

You are a very uncivil person for a Christian, I am done with your condescending crap.

When you grow up maybe there would be room for further conversation.
As for now don't bother answering, you do not exist any longer.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are a very uncivil person for a Christian, I am done with your condescending crap.

When you grow up maybe there would be room for further conversation.
As for now don't bother answering, you do not exist any longer.

Just bringing your belief about yourself to its logical and biblical conclusion! Like the old saying goes- "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

Upvote 0