Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
1. Hiding in the changing rooms for 2 hours during a Geography exam, I hated Geography.

2. Blaming someone else for putting my initials on a school desk, the other person had the same initials, luckily! LOL

Im-revived
Im-revived said:
Can you remember at least 2 bad things you did in school, and what were the consequences?

Im- revived;)

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1. For acting fresh in kindergarden
2. Not really paying attention to school
3. Making an effort to get along with the teachers in all of my years in school.
4. Also for flipping off a bunch of 8th grade teachers when they told me off.(They didn't know I did that!)

Upvote 0

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now that the statue of limitations has run out, I can admit this....

1. Pulled the fire alarm in high school to get out of taking a test. :D Hey now, I was a A+ student that had forgot to study for a physics exam. It was either risk my GPA or pull the alarm. Of course, I had a co-hort that dared me to do it. That dag on peer pressure! Never got caught though. I was the model student so no one would have ever suspect it was me.

2. Me and my best friend did the old "pretend to be one another's mom and call the attendance office excusing her from afternoon classes for a doctor's appointment" when in fact, we had planned on going shopping for dresses (I think it was to Homecoming :scratch: ). Anyway, it would have worked out great....except the attendance office left a message on my home answering machine reminding me to bring in a written excuse tomorrow. How thoughtful of them....NOT! :doh: LOL

Needless to say when I got home, I was in BIG trouble.....which translated into my best friend being in BIG trouble too (because my mom called her mom of course).

Upvote 0
£

£amb

Im-revived said:
Can you remember at least 2 bad things you did in school, and what were the consequences?

Im- revived;)

1. I shared a locker with another girl in high school. She decided one day she didn't want me sharing her locker so she forced me to share with someone else. During one of my class periods, I snuck down and tore up an important notebook of hers (out of anger) and blamed it on someone else. She came upstairs where I was and asked me to step out of the class with her. I figured she was trying to get into a fight with me, so I just stood my ground and told her no I wasn't. Luckily for me, that was the end of that.

2. My father owned a very old WWll gun. It was not able to shoot or anything like that. I mentioned to a friend I had it and she asked me to bring it to school so we could play a prank on another friend. I was very fortunate not to have been caught. I wasn't even thinking of what could of happened had I got caught. I did take it to school and did play our prank on the friend. We pretended to hold her up.

Ya know, the more I think about it...I did some pretty bad stuff in school. I only got caught a few times for a few things, but thankfully that was it. I guess I was a bad girl growing up. Thank God he whipped me into shape!

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Im-revived said:

Im- revived;)

I can remember going on our 6th grade class trip. It was to Washington DC. On the way home that day we had stopped at a rest stop. While we were there...me and a friend got bored and decided that playing on the pay phones would be fun. We started dialing numbers , well dummy me decided to dial 911 and say "the White House is on fire"....then I hung up. Never realizing the consequences of that action (I wonder, does any kid really think out consequences to their actions?).....My friend and I went around and told the whole class what we had done. She actually didn't pull the stunt off...just their for encouragement and support for me. Anyway....police officers showed up at the rest stop (the call was traced) and started asking questions to everyone. The next thing I knew I was being backed up in a corner by a couple of police officers. (then behind them was the whole entire class staring at us). Questioning me and my friend about what we did. I had never been so scared in my life at that point. The officers were telling us that they had to take us to the police station and hold us there. Having our parents come and get us (this was 2 states over). Finally after the police had their way with us the principal decided we squirmed enough & spoke up and told the officers that we were good kids and didn't mean any harm. Took responsibility for us and assured the officers that we would be punished when we got back home. Our parents were called and told of the situation and then received 2 days at home suspension.

I don't think I will ever forgot that.....

Upvote 0

KnowBeDo

Raising Godly Offspring
Nov 27, 2005
✟30,232.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I was pretty good in school. Not so much because I was good, but more because I was afraid of getting in trouble.

One thing I do remember is in 4th grade. I had a habit of not doing homework. My teacher gave me several warnings and finally told me that if I did not turn in my homework the next day, that I would get paddled (remember when that was an option?). Well, not wanting to get a paddling, I did my homework. When it came time to turn it in the next day, I could not find it anywhere. I was adamant that I had done it, but she didn't buy it. I got paddled. Immediatly afterward, I found my homework. She felt bad and had to deal with my very upset grandmother, who was also a teacher there. In retrospect, I deserved it, just not that day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Josh3908

Dec 27, 2005
Naboo
✟15,608.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I drew a large swastika and stuck it on the wall at the back of a classroom of one of my teachers. Not because he was German, a Nazi, a fascist but because he put more students in detention than all other teachers combined so we said he was like Hitler because of all the punishments he disshed out, kinda nasty really, I wasn't a christian then, my bad excuse.Poured a bucket of water out a 4th floor window over a load of other students, that was funny.

I didnt get in trouble for either of those, I didnt get caught.

I got in major trouble for pick-pocketing an entire class of their school diary planners.

Other stuff I don't remember as I was usually hung-over in class, not good, but thats all history now.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was mostly a "good boy" while growing up, though I wasn't perfect.

1: Suspended for throwing a stink bomb in the hallway. (7th grade)

2: Sent to the principal's office for throwing wet balls of TP (clean, of course) onto the bathroom ceiling... they stick! (1st grade)

Upvote 0

JulianaTheory

Feel worthless? To God, U were worth One Jesus!
Aug 2, 2005
Texas
✟30,651.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My current events teacher asked me to load another teacher's cigarettes with those load thingies that explode when lit.
I sneaked into the lounge and loaded every one in the pack. While hilarious and "only" doing it because I was asked...ummm yea, right, it was the best! Anyway, I never got caught.

I threw rocks at a boy in the 6th grade. I got sent to the princiPAL's office and got some demerits.

There was a girl in high school who was very mean to everyone. I plastered her car with feminine hygiene products...even tied to her antenna. A bunch of us were waiting outside when she came out from cheerleading practice, the look on her face was priceless. We later became friends. I didn't get in trouble for that but the principal did ask why I did it and he said, "Yea, she is mean." That was it. I was pretty much everyone's friend and it was just annoying that other's would be so mean to people who were different. I guess I was a lil' bit of a rebel against the oppressed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was a good kid and only got in trouble unfairly if ever. The worst example of this was in 2nd grade, our playground supervisor, Mr. B., was twirling our class around on the merry-go-round, really fast. All of a sudden I slipped and fell, but managed to grab hold of one of the bars, and hung on for dear life, as the merry-go-round continued to spin. My feet were flying out and I was terrified of losing my grip. Mr.B stopped the ride, I put my feet on the ground, and he began yelling at me for SHOWING OFF! I was so mad at him, and felt sooo embarrassed. I would never have done something that stupid on purpose! Then I heard some of the sweetest words ever. Words like "cooool!" "How'd you do that?" "Can I try that?" They were words of admiration from my peers - they thought I was cool:cool: heh heh. That guy was a jerk.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I was a pretty bad kid in the elementary school age
And the middle school years with puberty sucked :cry: :sick:
But the high school years were a breeze
Some teachers were nice and some weren't that nice
As well as my college years though I wasn't that much of a good student.

Upvote 0

Butterfly2005

Dec 20, 2005
Ohio
✟15,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't grow up in a Christian home and also had older kids in neighborhood. I did not have alot of good influences in my life at that time. Just so you all don't think I am some psycho.
Okay, I pulled a knife on a kid in 2nd grade in the hallway at school. Of course he told and I was in BIG trouble. My Mom had to come to school and I went home for a while. That same day after school my friends Mom came over and told her that her kids and I had been sneaking around the garage smoking. Oh my I was a troubled child. But now Jesus is in my life and things are great.:)

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Butterfly how naughty, didnt mummy never say don't play with knives or fire LOL;)
Butterfly2005 said:
I didn't grow up in a Christian home and also had older kids in neighborhood. I did not have alot of good influences in my life at that time. Just so you all don't think I am some psycho.
Okay, I pulled a knife on a kid in 2nd grade in the hallway at school. Of course he told and I was in BIG trouble. My Mom had to come to school and I went home for a while. That same day after school my friends Mom came over and told her that her kids and I had been sneaking around the garage smoking. Oh my I was a troubled child. But now Jesus is in my life and things are great.:)

Upvote 0