Can The State Of Israel Be Destroyed!

Ranting

Jun 12, 2015
✟1,131.00
Faith
Christian
The world has been trying to destroy the state of Israel since 1948 and they cant do it???> and I see some on this forum want to destroy Israel in their threads. You may destroy Israel as most want on the net but the state of Israel will not be destroyed no matter how much people crow!Enjoy

Upvote 0

Ranting

Jun 12, 2015
✟1,131.00
Faith
Christian
In the bible it states that Jerusalem and the jews are the apple of Gods Eye!. read it , its in your bible!Enjoy
I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.

2 Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.

3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,

4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel> I just luv people that take just a bit from the bible for their evil lusts!Enjoy

I'm not sure what you mean by that but why don't you tell us what that passage means.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world has been trying to destroy the state of Israel since 1948 and they cant do it???> and I see some on this forum want to destroy Israel in their threads. You may destroy Israel as most want on the net but the state of Israel will not be destroyed no matter how much people crow!Enjoy

Do you not realize that God himself destroyed Israel?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ranting

Jun 12, 2015
✟1,131.00
Faith
Christian
The Dry Bones Live
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you should try actually debating people and answering questions rather than just spouting off your favourite verses and insults. Also drop your condescending attitude, and especially drop that little "Enjoy" you like to leave at the end of every post.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel> I just luv people that take just a bit from the bible for their evil lusts!Enjoy
That's the thrust of your eschatology Ranting...not really reading the text, but buying into what some *supposed* scholar says...and then following their ideology blindly.

Upvote 0

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,408.00
Faith
Christian
The Bible >say NO!> your thoughts.

The Bible does not say no. It says not permanently. We have to remember that God's patience is eternal and His love for His people has no end. That being said, God called Israel to witness to the nations and be a blessing to all people groups on this earth. The result would be a diverse and beautiful array of peoples each worshiping God in their own unique way, each praising the name of Jesus. That was God's special purpose for Israel and He has all the patience in the world. Every time they failed, God judged the nation and started over again.

The Mystery of God is that we Gentiles have joined Israel in this cause through faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 3, Romans 11). That shold weigh heavily on our hearts, given the fact we live in a land of excess, complacency, and self-interest.

Upvote 0