Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Romans 10 remains sufficient

Romans 10:
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Non-Trinitarian Christians are in 100% full agreement with that scripture.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 10:
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Non-Trinitarian Christians are in 100% full agreement with that scripture.
Good

Not to mention we have no right to say who will ascend or who will descend

That also is mentioned in Romans 10

This is why it is unproductive.

Christians who believe in The LORD JESUS CHRIST and do not deny that HE has come in the flesh (for what other way could HE have come into the world but by flesh) will be saved

But that also needs to be noted and understood that this points more to HIS divinity than HIS humanity

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good

Not to mention we have no right to say who will ascend or who will descend

That also is mentioned in Romans 10

This is why it is unproductive that Christians who believe in The LORD JESUS CHRIST and do not deny that HE has come in the flesh (for what other way could HE have come into the world but by flesh) will be saved

But that also needs to be noted and understood that this points more to HIS divinity than HIS humanity

It was his sinless humanity that he offered for payment of sin. Human sinlessness was required in order for the sacrifice to have value. This was foreshadowed in the following way:

Exodus 12:5
'Your lamb shall be an unblemished male a year old; you may take it from the sheep or from the goats.

Leviticus 1:10
'But if his offering is from the flock, of the sheep or of the goats, for a burnt offering, he shall offer it a male without defect.

Leviticus 22:20
'Whatever has a defect, you shall not offer, for it will not be accepted for you.

It was fulfilled in the following manner:

John 1:29
New International Version
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

1 Pet 1: 19
18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot. 20He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake.…

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, all theists do.
But then why on your thread about hell did you imply that GOD will not let this happen?

You admit that there is Satan and you understand there is a fate for him that even he knows (which is why he goes out sowing seeds of doubt and confusion at every turn) but you don't understand that this is why the GOSPEL is preached that men be saved now while it is still the year of GOD's FAVOR and long-suffering patience.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But then why on your thread about hell did you imply that GOD will not let this happen?

You admit that there is Satan and you understand there is a fate for him that even he knows (which is why he goes out sowing seeds of doubt and confusion at every turn) but you don't understand that this is why the GOSPEL is preached that men be saved now while it is still the year of GOD's FAVOR and long-suffering patience.

Not let what happen? Eternal torment? Well, because I don't think God is one who uses eternal torment as punishment.

Yes, I know that Satan likes to sow seeds of doubt. That is why I am attempting to respond to this this thread with the Gospel message. Or are you one who prefers to continuously harp on human mistakes?

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Ecclesiastes 7:20
Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As Jesus approached Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives:

John 12:13 They took the branches of the palm trees, and went out to meet him, and cried out, "Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, the King of Israel!"

Hasanna is an expression of praise or joy. Long live God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was his sinless humanity that he offered for payment of sin. Human sinlessness was required in order for the sacrifice to have value. This was foreshadowed in the following way:

Exodus 12:5
'Your lamb shall be an unblemished male a year old; you may take it from the sheep or from the goats.

Leviticus 1:10
'But if his offering is from the flock, of the sheep or of the goats, for a burnt offering, he shall offer it a male without defect.

Leviticus 22:20
'Whatever has a defect, you shall not offer, for it will not be accepted for you.

It was fulfilled in the following manner:

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

1 Pet 1: 19
18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot. 20He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake.…

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders....
HE is HOLY. And was declared HOLY at birth

John also testified to THIS TRUTH when he said the ONE who comes from above speaks of what HE has seen and no man receives HIS TESTIMONY

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Jesus approached Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives:

John 12:13 They took the branches of the palm trees, and went out to meet him, and cried out, "Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, the King of Israel!"

Hasanna is an expression of praise or joy. Long live God!
Not only that when the "learned" Pharisees told HIM to silence the crowd HE said if they do not cry out the rocks will

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also please review CHRIST's baptism

John knew who HE was before he baptized HIM

It's why he deterred CHRIST from his baptizing HIM understanding that it was he who needed to be baptized by HIM

He already received the sign that this is THE LAMB of GOD before giving in and baptizing HIM

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HE is HOLY. And was declared HOLY at birth

John also testified to THIS TRUTH when he said the ONE who comes from above speaks of what HE has seen and no man receives HIS TESTIMONY

His humanity did not cancel his Sonship to God. Nevertheless, it was a very essential part of his saving mission.\
That is why he is referred to as the second Adam. Because physically, he was in the same pure blameless condition in which Adam was created. Unlike Adam, however, he never sinned and so his death was undeserved while Adam's death was a deserved as were all the deaths of his sinful; descendant's. By dying an undeserved HUMAN death Jesus could pay for our HUMAN sins after which he was resurrected and once more returned to heaven in a spirit form that he had prior to being born on Earth.

1 Cor 15: 45
…44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being;” the last Adam a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual, however, was not first, but the natural, and then the spiritual

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Also please review CHRIST's baptism

John knew who HE was before he baptized HIM

It's why he deterred CHRIST from his baptizing HIM understanding that it was he who needed to be baptized by HIM

He already received the sign that this is THE LAMB of GOD before giving in and baptizing HIM

John's baptism symbolized repentance from sin. Jesus was sinless and John knew it. Therefore his objection.

Matthew 3:13-17New International Version (NIV)
The Baptism of JesusA)

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”

15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened and he saw the Spirit of God' descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven)' said, “This is my Son,)' whom I love; with him I am well pleased.

The Apostle Paul alludes to this moment when Christ presents himself to do his Father's will.

Hebrews 10:5
Therefore, when Christ came into the world, He said: "Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You prepared for me.

Hebrews 10: 9

…8In the passage above He says, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor did You delight in them” (although they are required by the Law). 9Then He adds, “Here I am, I have come to do Your will.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His humanity did not cancel his Sonship to God. Nevertheless, it was a very essential part of his saving mission.\
That is why he is referred to as the second Adam. Because physically, he was in the same pure blameless condition in which Adam was created. Unlike Adam, however, he never sinned and so his death was undeserved while Adam's death was a deserved as were all the deaths of his sinful; descendant's. By dying an undeserved HUMAN death Jesus could pay for our HUMAN sins after which he was resurrected and once more returned to heaven in a spirit form that he had prior to being born on Earth.

1 Cor 15: 45
…44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being;” the last Adam a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual, however, was not first, but the natural, and then the spiritual
And of course who was Adam's father?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John's baptism symbolized repentance from sin. Jesus was sinless and John knew it. Therefore his objection.

Matthew 3:13-17New International Version (NIV)
The Baptism of JesusA)

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”

15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened and he saw the Spirit of God' descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven)' said, “This is my Son,)' whom I love; with him I am well pleased.

The Apostle Paul alludes to this moment;

Hebrews 10:5
Therefore, when Christ came into the world, He said: "Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You prepared for me.

Hebrews 10: 9

…8In the passage above He says, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor did You delight in them” (although they are required by the Law). 9Then He adds, “Here I am, I have come to do Your will.”
John preached baptism until the ONE who was coming after him who was before him would come and really baptize

John, in an essence, declared all of Israel unclean

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Radrock

CHRIST came not only to "show us THE FATHER" but to model for men the exact relationship a son of GOD is supposed to have with THE FATHER who is in Heaven

Baptism symbolized a washing

And there is only ONE who washes

It is no different what GOD said through the prophet Haggai (Haggai 2) regarding all the nations before HIM as unclean

Read the question posed to the earthly high priests

Upvote 0