Kentucky
Visit site
✟15,112.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings, all:

I Googled for a prayer message board and voila!, here I am. :)

As I type this, I have a dear friend, Tim, who is hanging on to life by a thread. He was diagnosed with lymphoma just 4 weeks ago, sent to a big city hospital (it was found to be a rare form of the disease) and upon being admitted there, he began losing kidney function. He ended up in ICU and on a ventilator. Just last Monday, he was off the ventilator and out of ICU... but now, he's again taken a bad turn. He has a staff infection and I've just heard they are stopping all treatment. He's only 37! Please pray for the Great Physician's Divine intervention!!!

I also seek prayers for my mother who has been fighting cancer off and on for over 25 years now. She was first healed of it in 1981. Then again she had a scare in 1990. Now, 'they' say she has it in her spine, hip, skull, pelvis and there's a large mass in her right arm which was rendered useless by the cancerous mass 4 years ago. I need her desperately for I truly feel if/when I lose her, I will have no one on this earth that loves me as she does. (Not to sound all pathetic, but I lost my husband suddenly in 2002 from a pulmonary embolism.) Please, join me in prayer for these two and I can't tell you how appreciative I am for any and all who do!!!

If this message should really belong in whatever prayer section you have on the boards, please feel free to move the thread there. THANKS!

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
you time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0

Zunalter

Aug 5, 2004
ID
✟7,969.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Karynn said:
I need her desperately for I truly feel if/when I lose her, I will have no one on this earth that loves me as she does. (Not to sound all pathetic, but I lost my husband suddenly in 2002 from a pulmonary embolism.)

Please, don't try to explain your strong feelings for your mother like they are unusual or shameful. Not wanting to lose a loving, wonderful mother is nothing to be ashamed of, and any person on this prayer board that would look at your plea and say "How pathetic is she?" needs to pray for Christ's compassion and love to come into their lives, because they evidently do not have it.

I will pray for you, that God will act in accordance with His will on these matters and that He, if He chooses to call your loved ones home, will comfort you and help you through what would undoubtedly be an extremely tough time. I wish you the best.

Anthony

Upvote 0