calvinism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,749,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Hupomone10 said:
^_^
It's been fun, but I'll unsubscribe for now. Not that interesting a subject anyway...

H.

It sucks when the door comes back at you. :)

<*(((><

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

A small thread clean-up has been completed on this thread. Since there are a few reports right now that Staff needs to deal with, I'm going to close this thread while Staff reviews those reports and the other posts in this thread.

Please remember a few things--
If you're not a Baptist (you do not have the Baptist icon) you should NOT be debating in this thread.
Congregational Forum Restrictions, Christian Only Forums, and Off-Topic posts
Do not teach or debate in any Congregational Forum unless you are truly a member and share its core beliefs and teachings. Questions and fellowship are allowed, proselytizing is not.
Also, some people are attacking members--- please do not flame/insult others, instead discuss the topics and details being brought up only.

Flaming and Harassment
&#9679; Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
If you see a post that is violating CF rules or policies, please do not comment on the post-- just report it and allow Staff to handle it.

ETA

This thread will remain closed in view of the number of
violations of the rules stated a
above.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.