England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Pleasant are Thy courts above,in the land of light and love. Pleasant are Thy courts below,in this land of sin and woe. Oh,my spirit longs and faints for the converse of Thy saints,for the brightness of Thy face,for Thy fullness,God of grace!' (H F Lyte)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
3d410591ee6c7a8ce22f6158f6e09eba.jpg

Dear Father we worship you, may we reflect the glow of Jesus face,

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'All of me,Jesus,You have all of me. Nothing from You will I keep,now I am Yours. I'm forever grateful that You died upon the cross,a never failing sacrifice,declaring Your true love. So through Your grace I give You,this living sacrifice,my offering of worship,my life' (Martyn Layzell and busbee)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'All the kings will bow,fall down at Your feet,people of the earth will lay down their crowns and lift up Your name. We shall come and praise,fall down at Your feet,in the presence of the holy One,we'll fall on to our knees,with angels and archangels singing with the voice of heaven's choir,bringing songs of love that rise up to Your throne. You are who was and is and is to come,Jesus,Son of God' (David Gate)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums