Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When reality is left this far behind, trouble ensues. I'm reminded of the French Revolution, which also tried to wipe out all traces of Biblical influence in society - changing the names of the months in the calendar, etc. After a brief honeymoon, it rapidly descended into the Reign of Terror. I don't think even they tried to wipe out he/she designations though.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
She's goofy. I have to laugh when people get such ridiculous ideas and then demand that other people follow them.
And then, other people follow them, or lose their livelihoods, get shamed and ostracized, lose their placements in the classrooms of universities.
It is hard to laugh anymore at that point.
There is nothing funny over what Mark Steyn and Ezra Levant describe as the rule of smilie faced fascists.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
When reality is left this far behind, trouble ensues. I'm reminded of the French Revolution, which also tried to wipe out all traces of Biblical influence in society - changing the names of the months in the calendar, etc. After a brief honeymoon, it rapidly descended into the Reign of Terror. I don't think even they tried to wipe out he/she designations though.
The idiocracy has risen to a whole new level of inanity with the Pronoun war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Guess I'm missing the reason for this latest internet outrage....Who's the victim exactly?
(Besides the dead Grammar teacher of course)
Lindsay Shephard.
or Jordan Peterson.
Except that they are not victims, since they don't adhere to the neoMarxist hierarchy of victim and oppressor that is the ideology of the post-modernists who put forth these laws in the first place. They are the people who come knocking at other people's doors at night, rather than being victimized.
Weak people who cede their freedom of expression to the tyrants are the victims, or more specifically, they are the slaves who do as they are told, like good boys and girls nestled in the skirts of Mother dearest.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lindsay Shephard.
or Jordan Peterson.
Except that they are not victims, since they don't adhere to the neoMarxist hierarchy of victim and oppressor that is the ideology of the post-modernists who put forth these laws in the first place. They are the people who come knocking at other people's doors at night, rather than being victimized.
Weak people who cede their freedom of expression to the tyrants are the victims, or more specifically, they are the slaves who do as they are told, like good boys and girls nestled in the skirts of Mother dearest.

Wait... so are there victims of this or not?

You seem to be saying both... and neither.

Care to be a tad less cryptic?

You seem to be crying foul...but then claim there are no victims, because victimhood is an illusion created by the deep state... or something to that effect.

So, I guess I'm back to square one, seeing a bunch of puffed up bravado and feigned victimhood of yet another media hyped "non event", with no real evidence of anyone actually being harmed.

But, thanks for the effort.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Weak people who cede their freedom of expression to the tyrants are the victims, or more specifically, they are the slaves who do as they are told

So, if I refrain from Yelling FIRE in a crowded theater because it's against the law, that makes me a "weak person" who has ceded my freedom of expression to "Tyrants" and am therefore a Slave?

Sounds weird, but I'm all ears...I guess we could apply this anywhere, right?

I'm guessing you don't obey traffic laws and advocate for them to be summarily ignored by the rest of us as well?

I mean, if you want to plow right through that intersection right now, whether or not the light is green, you, of course, believe you should be able to do so without penalty from the Tyrannical Nanny State that put up the traffic signals in the first place, correct?

I mean, who are they to restrict yours and my free movement but Tyrants?

Only Weak people stop at red lights, amiright?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Maybe but I think a better sign than that is the massing of multi nation troops on Israel's Northern border. I mean if we are looking for signs I think we need to set our eyes over there, we know California politics and generally politicians are screwed up..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My mentor has always said that one way the devil can really mess us up is to mess up our language. Sad to say he's been doing a pretty good job.
M-Bob

Rejoice!
For The Devil is powerless against you M-Bob!

The Blood of the Lamb sealed you and grants your power over all darkness.

You believe this, yes?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In the northeast they are ranting to legislate politically correct speach to people who live here. It is getting as bad as Canada.
Where? Not where I live in the northeast.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where? Not where I live in the northeast.

Another nothingburger I suspect... like entire the basis for this thread.

Fake outrage over a non-happening by folks who think "You can just grab 'em by the P*ssy" and "its' not Rape if you enjoy it" is not outrageous at all.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Another nothingburger I suspect... like entire the basis for this thread.

Fake outrage over a non-happening by folks who think "You can just grab 'em by the P*ssy" and "its' not Rape if you enjoy it" is not outrageous at all.
They love to find a one-off, wacky occurrence or event and then use that as their proof of some kind of master scheme and therefore the basis of their outrage. It's so old already. Just as you said, the entire basis for this thread - find a buried story about a wacko in an obscure media outlet, present it as a grand scheme that will destroy "life as we know it" for the majority of the country or world, and then express your outrage and self-righteous indignation.

And they think we aren't wise to it - go figure.

• Agree
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0